News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 8 (2015) Predictions

Started by Anoo, February 17, 2015, 02:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

Astrological Predictions for IPL (Indian Premier League) Season 8 (2015) T20 Cricket Matches

IPL 2015 Schedule :

Anoo

Rules of the thread:

• Match schedules may be subjected to change. We shall update this thread as soon as we are informed.
  • Any disrespect towards others members and astrologers will relate to instant BAN.
  • Your views and analysis are welcome, as long as they DON'T disrespect the Predictions offered.
  • These predictions are mere possibilities and no risk should be taken on the basis of this prediction.
  • Last but not the least... Keep it alive and fun for all!

ReVan

Match 1 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians 20:00 IST, Wednesday 8 April 2015 Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Winner of Toss loses this match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

varanasi.sitaram

"Sri Guru Dutta" 

Respected people an new bie just started of learning numerology, currently focused on Cricket based on my learning have tried to do predcit on the IPL matches The predictions are based on numerology of name and day Schedule                        
            Schedule                        
                                                 DAY   MONTH   YEAR                        Winner
Kolkata   vs   Mumbai   20:00   Wednesday   8   April    2015   Kolkata Knight Riders
Chennai   vs   Delhi         20:00       Thursday     9           April    2015   Delhi Daredevils
Kings   vs   Rajasthan   20:00   Friday   10          April           2015   Kings XI Punjab
Chennai   vs   Sunrisers   16:00   Saturday   11          April           2015   Chennai Super Kings
Kolkata   vs   Royal   20:00   Saturday   11          April      2015   Kolkata Knight Riders
Delhi           vs   Rajasthan    16:00   Sunday   12           April    2015   Rajasthan Royals
Mumbai   vs   Kings   20:00   Sunday   12           April           2015   Mumbai Indians
Royal   vs   Sunrisers   20:00   Monday   13           April    2015   Sunrisers Hyderabad
Rajasthan   vs   Mumbai   16:00   Tuesday   14           April           2015   Rajasthan Royals
Kolkata   vs   Chennai   20:00   Tuesday    14           April     2015   Kolkata Knight Riders
Kings   vs   Delhi          20:00   Wednesday   15   April           2015   Delhi Daredevils
Sunrisers   vs   Rajasthan   20:00   Thursday       16   April           2015   Rajasthan Royals
Mumbai   vs   Chennai   20:00   Friday       17   April           2015   Chennai Super Kings
Sunrisers   vs   Delhi    16:00   Saturday       18   April     2015   Sunrisers Hyderabad
Kings   vs   Kolkata   20:00   Saturday       18   April           2015   Kings XI Punjab
Rajasthan   vs   Chennai   16:00   Sunday       19   April           2015   Chennai Super Kings
Royal   vs   Mumbai   20:00   Sunday       19   April           2015   Mumbai Indians
Delhi    vs   Kolkata   20:00   Monday       20   April           2015   Delhi Daredevils
Rajasthan   vs   Kings   20:00   Tuesday       21   April      2015   Rajasthan Royals
Sunrisers   vs   Kolkata   16:00   Wednesday  22           April          2015     Sunrisers Hyderabad

Please bless me    

Zappy

Option Theory - By Mr Nimje

Take the ruling planets at the time of judgment without the rising star
(Ascendant constellation lord)
1) Ascendant Lord
2) Moon starlord
3) Moon lord
4) Day lord

(Do not consider ruling planets which are deposited in retrograde stars)

In Natural zodiac the rasi numbers are allotted to the rasis as follows:
Aries =1, Taurus =2, Gemini=3, Cancer =4 Leo =5, Virgo =6, Libra=7, Scorpio =8, Sagittarius =9, Capricorn =10, Aquarius =11, Pisces =12
For each of the Ruling Planets find out which rasis they own
Sun - Leo = 5
Moon - Cancer = 4
Mars - Aries, Scorpio = 1+8 = 9
Mercury - Gemini,Virgo = 3+6 = 9
Jupiter - Sagittarius, Pisces = 9+12 = 21
Venus - Taurus,Libra = 2+7 =9
Saturn - Capricorn, Aquarius = 10+11 =21

Rules-
1) If Options are 9 or less and the single digit RP no. is less than the no. of options then single digit no. indicate the correct option straightaway.
(Single Digit RP no <Options; Options <=9)
2) If the options are 9 or less and less than the single digit RP number of the ruling planets (Options < Single Digit RP no; options <=9)
Deduct the options from the single digit number repeatedly till you get a remainder which is less than the no. of options. This remainder is the resultant option. In case it is zero then the answer is the last option.
3) If options are more than 9
Then take the ruling planets total as it is and do not make it to single digit.
a) If the options are less than the RP total (options<RP total) then
Deduct the options from the RP total till we get a remainder.
b) If RP total is less than or equal to options (RP total <=options) in this case the result is straightforward which is equal to the ruling planet number.
4) If Rahu or Ketu are present in the ruling planets, then take the numeric value of the rasis they are deposited in as the nodes represent their rasi lords.
5) Do not consider the Ruling planets which are in the constellation of retrograde planets.

Based on above theory I'm doing my best to find out who will find Pepsi IPL 2015 which will be held during April 2015 to May 2015.
Below is my Analysis
date - 27th March 2015
time - 5.06.25 pm
Location - 72.57.52 E , 20.37.25 N
Time Zone - 5.5
Ruling Planets
Lagna - Su Ve Ra (Sgl, Stl,Sl)
Moon - Me, Ra, Me (Sgl,Stl,Sl)
Day Lord - Ve
Ruling Planet in Star of Retrograde Planets - Me,Su, Sa
Ruling Planet in Sub of Retrograde Planets - Ra

Options
1. CSK
2. DD
3.Kings XI
4.KKR
5.MI
6.RR
7.RCB
8.SRH

Asc Lord - sun
Moon Starlord - Rahu. Rahu is in virgo,hence it's signlord is Mercury
Moon lord - Mercury
Day lord - Venus
Since Sun, Mercury are in star of Retrograde Planets, hence we need to exclude them.
So we are left with Venus.

Venus = Taurus,Libra = 2+7=9
In our case single digit ruling number is greater than the option, hence rule no 2 is applicable
9-8 = 1
1 = CSK.
CSK should emerge as the champions of Pepsi IPL 2015.

Regards,
Zappy
(Kiran Mahyavanshi)

ReVan

varanasi.sitaram & Zappy Welcome to Astrogle & Thanks for sharing your predictions.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

MSDhoniFan991

Mumbai has the best chance of winning the opening game.

Color of jersey favors them that day

Toss might be KKR

Parminder

Those who raising fingers on master ( Virinchi ) cannot even dream of reaching the level he has and has nothing to prove to anyone . @Master i won't say u stay or leave thats totally your call but respect for you is from bottom of my heart and know that if master is practising any new method that would add more taste to flair . regarding any matches in this world let it be any snooker tennis cricket football master can't fail if he has exact toss timmings n details that's Virinchi for you guys  8)
Regards
Parminder Singh

Bhavani

IPL 2015 will see multiple players being injured due to mars-Saturn, few players being ruled out or dropped by teams, high scoring games, less controversies, more money.
Players like Rayudu who did not get a chance in world cup, will shine here

SaSirEkha

In 1st match, Asc can reverse and Mumbai Indians (Asc) can win this