Rahu and Ketu are NOT always Retrograde !

Started by Virinchi, May 12, 2015, 12:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

Recently i discovered that Rahu, Ketu always do not move backward, but sometimes move forward too.
This, i discovered when someone asked me what is causing frequent Asc reversal in sports (reasons and patterns for asc reversal are different though).

I always take TRUE nodes instead of MEAN nodes in KP.
Guruji Krishnamurti had taken only TRUE nodes in all his published case studies and there are valid reasons for it too.
But few people in recent times consider mean nodes, mix multiple methods, fail and blame astrology.

Observations :   On 14 April 2015 at 11:30 IST, Rahu and Ketu are at 15 Virgo 57' 54.00" and 16 Pisces 57' 54.00" respectively.
Ideally, on 15 April 2015 at same time, they should go towards start of Virgo and Pisces but they moved to 15 V 58' 59.77" and 15 P 58' 59.77"which is 1 degree forward towards end of Virgo and Pisces.
But on 16 April 2015, they moved to 16 degrees of Virgo and Pisces and during 17, 18 April 2015 at same time,  they are stuck around same 16 degrees of Virgo and Pisces (almost stationary).
Again on 19 April 2015, 15 V 59' 16.93" and  15 P 59' 16.93" which is almost same position as on 15 April.

This is why they're not leaving a sign in exact 18 months.
Did anyone observe such transits of rahu/ketu
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Seetaram

Moon's Mean Node is always retrograde, but the True Node oscillates according to the Moon's "wobble". This is caused by the gravitational effects of the Earth/Moon interaction, so the True Node sometimes has periods of direct motion. These periods of direct motion are considered unfortunate, as they go against the "natural motion" of the nodes. The Mean Node averages this "wobble" out, so it gives a clearer picture.

Direct Nodes happen sometimes and if someone is born with a direct Nodes (check rahu/ketu position +/- 1-2 days to your birthday in KP chart), the person will have the chance, and instinctively try, to fulfill their entire Karma in this birth.
Their life will mostly have to do with Karmic situations. Completing all of  their "unfinished business" and learning all the lessons that weren't successfully comprehended in the past life.

They will be more dynamic, full of energy, doesnt not want their next generation to go through what all they had gone through etc.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Virinchi

Quote from: Seetaram on May 19, 2015, 01:15:20 PM
Direct Nodes happen sometimes and if someone is born with a direct Nodes (check rahu/ketu position +/- 1-2 days to your birthday in KP chart), the person will have the chance, and instinctively try, to fulfill their entire Karma in this birth.

This is the main reason why i asked about direct true nodes.
It can also mean that this can also be the last life from your current cycle as you try to clear all karma now.
Every month True Nodes are becoming direct 2-3 or even 4 times, which means atleast 10% of population are getting a chance to fulfill their karma in their present lives.
It would be interesting to observe events during those 'direct' phases and more specifically dreams and spiritual experiences
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

jayesh the angel

Dear Virinchi sir, hats off to you, what a minute observation.

Bhavani

This is a great observation Virinchi !
I've observed those traits in few people who were born in those Rahu+Ketu direct periods as described by Seetaram

Paanchajanya

Quote from: Seetaram on May 19, 2015, 01:15:20 PMperson will have the chance, and instinctively try, to fulfill their entire Karma in this birth.
Their life will mostly have to do with Karmic situations. Completing all of  their "unfinished business" and learning all the lessons that weren't successfully comprehended in the past life.

I've recently seen 2 cases of direct nodes and they are more focussed on 'other' issues, rather than silly things like money, job, career, love etc

SaSirEkha

I have noticed many KP practitioners (who also publish KP diary/panchang) following mean nodes, whereas Krishnamurthi ji has clearly used True nodes only in all his case studies.

uNORTHodOX

Is there any way to know when Rahu+Ketu go direct ?
Like any particular pattern that after number of 'X' days, they are not retro and after number of 'Y' days, they are as usual retro ?
Or, is it dependent on distance from Sun (like JUP/SAT retro periods) or Moon
What is the Secret of Success... ?
"RIGHT DECISIONS"
How do you make Right Decisions...?
"EXPERIENCE"
How do you get Experience... ?
"WRONG DECISIONS"

Virinchi

Rahu, Ketu (True Nodes) enter into stationary mode and also go direct for few weeks, just around an Eclipse.
This stationary and direct motion occurs for about 2-3 months (sometimes even less) but surely when there is an eclipse around.
This peculiar motion of Rahu, Ketu can be observed twice a year and that too around Solar Eclipses, which occur within a gap of 6 months.
My first observation of extended Rahu, Ketu transit in a sign (beyond normal 18 months) was 10 years back, but got the dates in april 2015 when solar and lunar eclipses happened in March-April 2015.
Even now Rahu, Ketu are moving slower than normal and that is due to the 2 eclipses this month.
True Nodes are the actual positions of the Lunar Nodes. Because Moon wobbles when it orbits earth, due to the gravity of Sun and Earth, its orbit is not precise. This Moon-Wobble creates imperfect motion of Nodes.
During eclipses, this imperfection is more and we observe direct and stationary True Nodes.

Significance of direct or stationary Rahu, Ketu in Transit : If one of your ruling planet crosses these Rahu, Ketu during such stationary or direct motion, you will experience an event, which has impact on you for many days. (If that planet is Jupiter or Saturn, impact could last for years or a lifetime).

Koundinya

Not just in human lives but also in sports, results are reversed when nodes are direct