News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Cricketers Horoscopes and Predictions

Started by Nivedita, January 09, 2010, 03:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Quote from: Virinchi on January 22, 2014, 11:12:15 AM
Ishant Sharma will prove to be another Ashish Nehra ;)
M.S.Dhoni will be criticised for his decisions and team selections.

+1 :)

Bhavani

Ravichandran Ashwin's transits indicate struggle for few months (atleast till 1st half of 2015).
Raina, Kohli, Rohit, Rahane will do well in next few months

Virinchi

In 2015, MS Dhoni will concentrate on increasing his assets and market value.
Virat Kohli will continue to dominate with his form. Will prove as successful and aggressive succesor of Dhoni
Ambati Rayudu, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneswar, Pujara, Shami, Ashwin will do well.
Suresh Raina will disappoint in few key matches. Manoj Tiwary and Amit Mishra have chance to comeback.
Murali Vijay and Ravindra Jadeja will live upto expectations.
Rohit Sharma will do exceptionally well in few matches this year too.
Umesh Yadav will do well in parts.

In seniors Sehwag, Harbhajan, Zaheer's careers are finished, Gambhir has no chance to comeback this year, Yuvraj will be neglected.

Overall team performance will be better and they can win some big matches in World Cup.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Anoo

Can someone predict what will happen to CSK and RR in IPL ?
I think SC will allow them to play under different management this year and in 2016, they will come up with new names.
Main players won't change and old corruption continues in new bottle...

Shree

Yes Anoo, corruption - match fixing and betting will continue. Mudgal report had indicated name of 13 players who had suspicious role in IPL betting. No 2 in the list was M S Dhoni. The Supreme court has not asked for any further investigation on the role of these players or any action against them. Vindu Dara singh had said in a statement that many other IPL owners including Vijay Mallya would regularly indulge in betting, but no further probe is instituted against them. Atleast the supreme court would have asked for a thorough probe by CBI on all past IPL's since IPL 2 in South Africa, to bring out the truth and punish the corrupt. Looks like top court has just gone with public  sentiment and only considered the part information collected by Mudgal panel.

regards
Shree

jayesh the angel

Can some one please predict about Virat Kohali, will he be lone warrier at World cup and prove to be another Sachin Tendulkar like world cup 1996 around whom whole team resolved and crumble down as soon as he is out?

Name: Virat Kohli
Date of Birth: Saturday, November 05, 1988
Time of Birth: 10:28:00
Place of Birth: Delhi

Regards,
Jayesh Agrawal

msrhprasad

Indian (present) fails on overseas pitches...lack of technique and consist ant :(. They do well in home grounds but on overseas.... :'(
can we see batsmen such sachin,Dravid and Laxman in future?
Most important thing is Now Indian cricket required much ALL -ROUNDER i.e KAPIL DEV :). The great.
ever in future do fans of indian cricket see such kind of All-Rounder? ::)

MSDhoniFan991

Quote from: msrhprasad on February 02, 2015, 12:28:56 PM
Indian (present) fails on overseas pitches...lack of technique and consist ant :(. They do well in home grounds but on overseas.... :'(
can we see batsmen such sachin,Dravid and Laxman in future?
Most important thing is Now Indian cricket required much ALL -ROUNDER i.e KAPIL DEV :). The great.
ever in future do fans of indian cricket see such kind of All-Rounder? ::)

Does Stuart Binny have potential to be Kapil Dev like?

impressions_life

As a die hard indian fan , I wonder how the upcoming years would be for Indian cricket team. I mean lets face it we have seen some bad times when we evaluate our overall performance in the the last 4 years. MSD led us bravely in this WC and  We are now going to start afresh with Virat and him sharing the captaincy .The coaching staff will possibly be new too ,  do we have good times around the corner ?  I sincerely want Dhoni to win one more big one.

Revan , Sasirekha , Anoo , LEO , utkarsh  you guys are without any doubts masters in the art of astrology - what do you think the upcoming years have in store for us .
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

msrhprasad

No we can't compare stuart binny to Kapil Dev.  Kapil Dev is one of the world class all rounder...i.e Imran,vasim, etc.,
He can perform any pitch...
after srinath,zaheerkhan...no such bowler we can't see in present indian team...

first of all we much need a good all rounder...as well a trusted batsmen i.e Dravid / sachin...shall we ::)?