News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

What does Day Dreams signify ?

Started by deepa, February 22, 2010, 03:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deepa

By Day dreams i dont mean lazy imaginations
sometimes i feel too tired working late hours at night and catch up some sleep during day.
At these sleeps i have some great dreams which are like sci-fi or mysterious movies
but in many books, dreams during day are said to be caused by indigestion or useless thoughts and no intepretation given

latest dream i had during day was that a girl was chased by few goons ad she was shot dead.
she fell into a tub of water and they thought she drowned.
But later missed her body.
She opened the bottom part of tub and escaped.
Bullet didnt effect her

though the surroundings, buildings look modern, people were clothed like kings and queens
the dream ended where she was hunted (as she was playing dupe to some queen) and original queen was found dancing in a lotus shaped set.

dream had lord krishna protecting her

Seetaram

seeing lotus is symbol of awakening, something related to spiritual knowledge
other sequences are not understood
seeing god shows your highly spiritual nature

usually day dreams are just our thoughts but sometimes when your subconscious mind wants to send you a message, it\'l make you sleep at odd times and show a dream
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

deepa

ok thanks
it was rather confusing as event was set in mythology but surroundings were modern

Vaani

if you are spiritually awakened then any dream any time is a message on your path

Samantha

few people have visions and they can be sent only when subconscious mind is active and which happens only when you are asleep, it can be day or night.
someday you may reach a stage where you can see those visions with open eyes too

chensree

Early morning dreams indicates the events that are happening in mere future. After early hours that means after 6:00 AM there is no significance for dreams.