Will I ever return back home?

Started by tara, March 14, 2010, 07:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

Seetaramji, SaSirEkha, DCP , Vrinchi and apparoa

WOW bravo to you guys!!! Hope I have not left out any names here .... you guys see the future like a very bright light with a shine of hope and many more Good years of god belessing be bestowed to all you guys...

I gave myself some alone time and fought the confusion with in me infact it\'s been queite awhile that I have felt home sick. Now i have 100% understood home is the place we get a peace ful life and feels like a real home with in our heart.

Thanks Seetharamji yes I have shed all those negative home sick feelinngs .... visting Gokarana has brought me a lot of changes in life I feel I am at peace
i can\'t thank you guys enough!
~T

vlbedoc

adding to the names: Varenya and Jaytee..

i second what Tara said.. you guys are a tremendous help to people...

tara

Hello ALL rich astrological knowledged Gurus Seetaramji, SaSirEkha, DCP , Vrinchi, apparoa, Varenya and Jaytee...

I wanted to share that My Father-in-law passed away this morning

As per  predicted view in sukra dasa I will not completely live in USA nor in india a lot of travelling is kind of hanging at this point of time.

We are so much in confusion my Mother-in-law is not able to handle the loss and she is asking us to move back to india ofcourse my husband home town is not my birth place although it is Indian but different states...

my husband\'s brother is also not married we have to search for a nice girl and get him married. Now I am not sure what we should do or infact how should we handle this .....

we are also thinking we should bring our mother-in-law to usa but my husband\'s brother will be left alone in india who cannot get visa to visit india so what should we do Please any inputs being the elder daughter-inlaw it is my responsibility to perform my duties to serve the family.
Please share your thoughts or say something
~T

Seetaram

its been just 3 months out of 240 months (20 yrs) of sukra dasa.
let life take its own course. ultimately this dasa will prove beneficial but with few hiccups (lessons)
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

OMG I do not know what to say ....Seetharamji now I know why you said I will feel shy to discus a matter with my doc about my health here you go I got it now.... but for a day I felt shy to share and now I feel a happiness with in my heart .....I am pregnant !!!!!  OMG so many questions in my mind but I am happy to have this baby :-)
~T

Seetaram

This is somewhat unexpected (the result) and there will be one more such occassion (not pregnancy again) in future, where you'll feel shy to see a doctor
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

Come on Seetharamji Now U r really making me think and become curious .... either way when u said this was unexpected meaning I may not have a child now? I am kind of confused. Any input any insight veneus dasa and having a baby must be good is what I though I mean it was not a planned way either to say that way...
~T

Seetaram

let it remain a mystery until it comes one day.
because if we open a mystery now, its no more a mystery and the famous statement applies
'those who know their tomorrow, have no tomorrow'

if still curious, use search option above and search for 'libra ascendant venus dasa' and in 1st link read entire paragraph related to 20 years of Venus dasa

tara

Dear Friends,
  I bought my sister's family inheritance piece of property as a share undivided portion. It has been a history that her father-in-law and mother-in-law property is under some curse they have had lots of personal losses like death of a son and death of mother-in-law with illness and no kids for my sister so they adopted a son etc.

My sister asked if I will buy a bit of her property and we both build  2 houses. with full heart I bought and we built and registered the property on 22nd September 2010.

Until this month 2014 September I did not realize that, some bad luck has been along with me.... since I put money and bought this place from 2009 till 2014 I have had loss of my second child died as soon as  birth in 4 months in 2014, lost my mother's gifted diamond set in 2009 and 2011, had many such losses like painful and cannot resolve.
added to this all my siblings are against me with a cold misunderstanding as I was the only person affordable to buy this property.... while others are not doing very well.... as a matter of fact I am the youngest of all which obviously siblings feel the differences..

Please friends I have decided to sell of this house I am soooo much worried that my sister will  feel bad but at the same time I am afraid that I cannot afford any more losses. Please advice me if I should go ahead and sell by saying to my sister that I need cash for some immediate  purpose I am planning not to tell her about this house not bringing me issues etc.
Please advice if I should sell or not am I thinking negatively may be these losses are not from this house I am not able to decide.
~T

Seetaram

SELL it ASAP.
There will be further setbacks from end of this year in relations and health