Daily Planner with Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 17 January, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Tithi : Panchami ( upto 11:39 )
- Vaara : Tuesday
- Nakshatra : Uttara Phalguni ( 24:38+ )
- Yoga : Shobhana upto 12:04 [next Atiganda ]
- Karana : Taitila upto 11:39 [next Garaja upto 24:08+ ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 15:07 – 16:25
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 09:23 – 10:05 and 23:09 – 24:04+
- Varjyam : NONE
- Yama Gandam : 09:55 – 11:13
- Amrita Kaalam : 17:02 – 18:43
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, wearing new clothes, Taking charge of an office, using conveyances for the first time and occupation of houses. GOOD for journeys in the Southern and Western directions only.
Daily Panchangam for 18 January, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Tithi : Shashthi ( upto 12:48 )
- Vaara : Wednesday
- Nakshatra : Hastha ( upto 26:38+ )
- Yoga: Atiganda upto 11:47 [next Sukarman ]
- Karana: Vanija upto 12:48 next Vishthi upto 25:38+
- Rahu Kaalam : 12:31 – 13:49
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:10 – 12:52
- Varjyam : 09:44 – 11:28
- Yama Gandam : 08:36 – 09:55
- Amrita Kaalam : 20:08 – 21:52
- Best Day to plan for : Starting education for children, religious studies, wearing new clothes and ornaments, shaving, processions, buying precious stones, starting medical treatment,Taking charge of an office, digging wells or tanks, religious sacrifices, meeting important people, all auspicious functions including erection of new houses, Journeys in all directions may be undertaken after consuming sesamum powder
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.