Exterior colors of a house and the face it presents, should be uplifting.
The effect of such colors on us is immediate and intuitive.
The color and condition of a house exterior can also affect its inhabitants.
Based on your personal(house owner) horoscope, pick the lord of your ascendant(lagna) and lord of 4th house.
Also pick the beneficial planets residing in those houses.
Chose the right combination among these for exterior colors(walls, sunshades, doors etc)
Exterior colour schemes need not be limited to outside walls and windows. The colour of window boxes is another element of a buildings faade. The best window box colour is one that has a creative relationship with casement colour. The colour of the box should always be different from that of the window casement.
Colour Theory offers a way to enhance nearly every aspect of our lives – improving our moods and stimulating our minds, increasing our effectiveness at work and in society and creating better physical and mental health.
Colours affect various domains of our life – world, food, clothing, the living place, transportation, education and recreation. Wise arrangement of colour will help to increase their happiness, enhance their wealth, and faster their marital harmony.
Colour inspires emotion. Colour structures our behavior.
Pink and Green conveys vitality, Red symbolizes justice, WHITE represents pureness and Black denotes a sense of awe, grandeur and depth. No colour is universally is useful in all cultures for the maintenance of internal harmony within individuals and external harmony between them and nature.
All permutations, from cosmic to atomic, resound in us and the force that links us with colour is energy or cosmic breath. Energy is the non-biological self , i.e., our spirit, our psyche, our essence. Without energy, we are nearly flesh and bones; Energy is the breath essential to maintaining physical, environmental, and emotional balance. In a sense, it is destiny, blue print of our personality, talent and life course.
Colour also can harmonize and balance our energy and thus improve our life and destiny. For any form known to exist, it must possess colour and we know that out of the void of the Universe come all things. Harmony and balance are desirable in our physical and emotional makeup and in our environment. Out of the balance and harmonizing of positive and negative forces arises energy – the most essential feature of life and life and human energy is greatly affected by colour.
Colour also indicates cardinal directions, seasons, the cyclical passage of time, and the internal organs of the human body. Colour is regarded as a manifestation of cosmic energy – vitality that can also shape an individuals personal energy and therefore, their destiny. Adding a new colour to an environment can stimulate a positive or negative response.
Colours describe emotional properties. We feel blue or green with any, red with shyness, describes someone as “a yellow-coward”. The properties of colour are both emotional and physical. The direct impact of colour on our existence is easy to understand. Some colours make us happy, other colours make us sink into gloom, and some other relax, distract or energize us. Colour is a manifestation of light and energy, a good colour can depend on your mood of the day. If you select a colour that harmonizes with your energy then you will flourish. If the colour clashes with your mood, that colour will irritate you . Whatever we look upon and see through our eyes will, through our optic nerve, send sensory signals to our body, to react to what our eyes see. So the colours of everything our eyes come in contact will influence our temperament, physical movements, language and thoughts – in short, our lives”.
Five elements of nature, i.e., Air, Fire, Earth, Water and Space are responsible for generating positive and negative energies. These five elements are not physical substances but powers or essences describing all matter and all attributes. These elements are also associated with colors, seasons, directions and organs. For example, the elements -
‘Fire’ is associated with red, summer, the south, the heart.
‘Earth’ positioned at the center, stands for yellow, oranges, or brown, mid-autumn, etc. and the liver.
‘Air’ is blue autumn, north and the lungs and gall bladder it gets), winter, the west, and the kidneys.
Space is shapeless, colourless and has North-East direction effects mind and cells.
A rainbow sighted in the east indicates fine weather, while to the west it means rain. A red sky in the morning will foretell an afternoon shower, while a red sky at night will mean a clear sky. A halo around the moon indicates wind.
These can be employed in all areas of our lives – the colours of homes, offices, clothes, food, even our cars as well as in adjusting our personalities and vitality. Its role is both determining good and bad, improving the luck of a site and residence in which we live. Following colours are, therefore, proposed for improving ‘Vastu’ of a building.
Purple – Purple, deep red, or plum is an equally auspicious colour. It is said to inspire respect.
- Yellow – Yellow or gold stands for Power. Yellow gives a sense of tolerance, patience, and wisdom gained from past experience.
- Green – Green represents Tranquility, Hope, and Freshness. In plants and vegetation, green indicates good and healthy earth energies.
- Blue – Blue or indigo symbolizes Spring, New Growth, and Hope. However, blue is also a cold, secondary and mourning colour.
- Blue – Green – Blue – green mint, or aqua are more Auspicious than indigo as they are more closely aligned with the colours of nature and spring. In general, vitality represents verdant youth.
- Black – On the positive side, black – or any dark colour – gives a feeling of depth, both in mood and perspective. Yet black indicates a Lack of Hope, and it may make us feel “Dark” low and Depressed.
- Gray – Gray is an ambiguous – or gray area. To some, gray, like a dismal cloudy day, keynotes Frustration and Hopelessness .To other, it is positive and signifies Balance and the Resolution.
- Brown – Brown gives us a heavy feeling, the colour can be used to create a stable, established impression and a sense of the passage of time. It symbolizes the Depth and Elegancy.
- TAN – Tan or caf represents a new, successful beginning. Out of seeming Hopelessness, a new possibility arises.
- Orange – Orange, as a mixture of red and yellow and yellow, is Auspicious and is imbued with the characteristics of Happiness and Power.
- Pink – Pink represents Love and Pure Feelings, Joy, Happiness, and Romance.
- Peach – It is the colour representing Attraction and Love.