Author Topic: Most common incense and oil fragrances  (Read 4395 times)

DCP

Most common incense and oil fragrances
« on: April 20, 2009, 05:34:58 PM »
Some of the most common and easiest to find incense and oil fragrances are these:

Amber - it stimulates the body self-healing capabilities. I always use it when doing Reiki

Eucalyptus - Good for respiration. Also used for purification and spirituality

Jasmine - Antidepressive, afrodisiac, and against insomnia. It\'s a pretty strong fragrance, so not everybody may like it. Good for dreams and visions.

Lavander - Calming, against headache, stimulates good health

Lemon - Gives strength but it\'s calming at the same time. Purifies blood and is a tonic.

Honeysuckle - Self-esteem, good for digestion problems and may be of use to lose weight

Mint - For clarity, can be used for respiratory problems, asthma, bronchiti, colds, flu. Good for upset stomach and headaches as well

Orange - Happiness. Against colds, depression. Used to create a pleasant and positive environment.

Pine - Against negativity, helps respiration

Rosemary - this needs a whole new post!

Rose - For harmony and love. Very good in curing scars, can be applied directly on the skin.

Sandalwood - Against depression, used for healing, spirituality and is afrodisiac

Ylang Ylang - Calming, promotes feeling of peace, and good against rage, anciently used as afrodisiac

If you are interested in a specific fragrance I have not listed, please let me know...

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/alternate-medicine-healing/25/most-common-incense-oil-fragrances/103/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:20:55 PM »

DCP

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 10:33:37 AM »
many ppl use popular incense sticks brank like ambica durbar batti which are mixture of few above

Ranjana

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »
i use lavander, sandalwood and rosemary

JayTee

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 10:06:43 AM »
most indians use incense sticks and candles but they dont know which aroma causes what effect

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter