Author Topic: An Astrologer can escape from bad .....?  (Read 5491 times)

msrhprasad

An Astrologer can escape from bad .....?
« on: March 07, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »
Good Day.
Learned Members.

An astrologer can escape his bad karma?
i.e from lose of job,court issues,accidents, theft etc.,

Because one of I know one astrologer got involved controversy with his employer, lost his job, and he filed case against his employer, now issue is going in the court since 3-4 years....

My questions in this incident why he couldn\'t guessed/predict him self in advance?

If subject is not useful him, what is useful?

Sincerely,
prasad:)

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/astrologer-can-escape-bad/1200/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:23:01 AM »

LEO

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 05:41:12 PM »
one cannot escape karma/fate, though few say that you can ammend it by remedies, prayers and meditation
out of above all, in my experience, meditation with honesty will help after many years.

but if it is powerful karma, which has to be faced at any cost, then even god in human incarnation cannot escape.
I liked this thread about this topic

msrhprasad

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 09:39:14 AM »
Thank you very much LEO Ji.

sincerely,
prasad

msrhprasad

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
Good Day.
Leo Ji.

Sorry just see today\'s paper 3 members was died in road accident strangely one person was a astrologer...:( now my question is at least how he could not smell danger in advance?

one can\'t escape from his fate...then what is use of knowing in advance / future?

I mean if we can\'t avoid  our fate, then why the people shows more anxious to know their future?

why they are spending money on stones,costly poojas etc.,?

Sincerely,
prasad

Shree

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 02:58:41 PM »
Understand your dilemma Prasad, even i have met astrologers who could predict difficult times or good times in own life, but couldn\'t predict the exact nature of the events to come. I guess future is not that easy to be predicted by astrology and also depends on the how each individual reacts to each situation.
I know a astrologer who predicted a serious accident in particular month and actually died in a accident.

Anyway agree with Leo, no body can escape the effect of Karma.

Sushma

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 01:19:42 PM »
yes right Shree :)
astrology can only tell what may happen.
HOW it can happen is divine secret which we have to see by ourselves

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:23:01 AM »

SaSirEkha

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »
nobody can escape.
Even if it is god in human incarnation, he has to face it.
astro will only prepare us mentally and few remedies can minimise intensity of karma(not all karmas)

hammertrip

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 09:58:54 AM »
I would like to add by prayer anything is possible ( advisably good) as the puranas give the example of Markedeya who my reciting the Mahamutunjaya Mantra invoked Lord Shiva.

& instead of losing his life at he age of 16 went on to become one of the seven amar purushas ( the other I believe are Hanuman, Ved Vyas, Parshuram, Vibhisan, Ashwathamma & Kripacharya - please correct or add if any)

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter