Author Topic: Can Physical Appearance of Life partner Predict?  (Read 8080 times)

drnature

Can Physical Appearance of Life partner Predict?
« on: March 31, 2011, 02:33:40 AM »
Hi Friends,
                  I was readinf a Book By Krishnamurthi.....Which is on Marriage , Married life and Children.....In that It is Written that ...
\"Note the Sublord of the 7th cusp..find out in which sign it is posited...The result Depends on the nature of the planet and the Sign Occupied by it\"

So can anyone tell me What should i See...after opening cusp kundali..and sublord of the 7th cusp..where should i see its position??..in lagna kundali or cusp kundali..Please Guide me........

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/can-physical-appearance-life-partner-predict/1251/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:46:15 AM »

Sujay

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 01:02:15 PM »
drnature, takeup the natal or horary chart and check the 7th cuspal sub lord. 7th cusp is that point where the 7th cusp falls.  7th cusp will be posited in a sign, star and sub. Check in which sublord is the 7th cusp moving.
Eg: 7th cusp is 3 degrees aries, then 7th cusp sublord is sun. Check the zodiac sign of sun. Eg: Sun is in Pisces. So check the pisces sign for qualities. Also modify your answer based on any planet posited in 7th house as it has greater impact.
And there is nothing called cusp kundali.

drnature

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 03:54:07 PM »
Thanks....I am Using Kundali - 2009 for charts....So Should i click K.P.Cusp and then note the sublord of 7th Place....???

drnature

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »
ok for an example i click on random horoscope...and click on cups chart...

Then if Sub lord is Moon then If it is Leo...Then i should see it...is it ok??

Sujay

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 12:24:38 AM »
Yes, you are right. As per the excerpt of Sri Krishnamurty\'s book, that is the rule.

Check them for other horoscopes. make a case study taking 30 charts.

drnature

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 01:18:36 AM »
Yes...Thanks Sujay.......I am trying to make study.......:)

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:46:15 AM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter