Author Topic: Destiny or freewill? Is our marriage partner fixed  (Read 15975 times)

frankivibs

Destiny or freewill? Is our marriage partner fixed
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »
hello,

Can some one enlighten me ; Is the person we marry in our lifetime fixed? I mean or is it freewill that we can marry a person of choice?

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/destiny-freewill-our-marriage-partner-fixed/1274/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:10:58 AM »

Virinchi

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »
freewill concept of westeners is false and misleading.
only less than 1% of humans will achieve that state and that too after struggling for multiple lives.
even after that, their posession and control over freewill is seen in their charts.

for marriage, see ruling planets of your would-be.
K.P says your 2,7,11 houses significators will match your spouse\'s ruling planets and vice-versa.
But 3 houses can have all 9 planets as significators, so you can never be sure.

i tried deriving my own way through k.p by cross checking with your ruling planets with spouse\'s 2,7,11 sublords(as each cusp will have only 1 sublord, it becomes narrow and sure) and vice-versa

also both persons should have marriage dasa around same time and there should be a proposal already on cards.
then both will marry for sure.

if your ruling planets signify 1,6,10(12th houses to 2,7,11), no marriage.
if only 7 and 11 but not 2, then an affair or love or living together, as 2nd denotes family which is not forming here.

if its onlt 2,7 but no 11, then there\'s marriage but no love

so on.... this topic of marriage is discussed in seperate book of k.p and there can be endless derivations and case studies
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

msrhprasad

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 12:19:29 PM »
Good Day.
Dear Mr.Virinchi.

in my views.

are Humans leading their lives as per their will / or some one may be grahas / their past karmas...?

as per my practical experiences in no.of times I think tp do some thing happens another thing.

few people without any effort they get property / job etc.,I knew few people around me...

But some people though work hard they couldn\'t achieve what they want...

some times thought we are just nominal, some power ruling our lives...:)  may be god / super power...

Sincerely,
prasad

Seetaram

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 09:17:30 AM »
i\'ve seen many people who claim to have controlled fate and exercised freewill through meditation etc techniques, actually failing as a parent !
Their financial position in old age will not be good and their kids will be still struggling to settle down even in their 30s.
when i ask them why can\'t they change it through meditation, they say \'its karma\' and escape.

so friends, there\'s no freewill granted to any human.
nobody can control or change whats going to happen because events and karma are related to society and world, not just an individual\'s.

few people can meditate and know future through it but they can\'t change it.
but that intution in virational. it will expire with that person\'s death. it cannot be transferred to others.

only way we can help others to gain similar knowledge as ours in by making a method scientific.
write books, share knowledge and make everyone understand basics of astrology
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

msrhprasad

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 12:56:39 PM »
Good Day.
Sri.Sita Ram Ji.

well said, our karma can\'t escape / vanish.
but in Christianity - by accepting their sin, God removes their sin.

why this kind of confusions..one of my christian friend told me prasad in your religion if you commit sin, you must get get punishment, but in their religion accepting their sin, then can free from....sin...:)

Sincerely,
prasad

vlbedoc

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »
but.. what abt hardwork.. i was practically raised being told \'without hardwork you dont get anything\' ..

does what ur saying mean, even if one\'s working hard, he may not get what he wants if the stars are unfavorable? can one \'push\' the luck in his favor?

also, does this mean, if the stars are in one\'s favor, essentially he might not have to work hard for it?

thirdly, are the stars responsible at times in making a person not be able to work as hard as he might want to? making either someone too frisky or too lost in thought or unorganized and thus unable to reach targets or achieve his goals?

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:10:58 AM »

SaSirEkha

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 06:43:40 PM »
you\'ve got it right vlbedoc:)
forget about what your elders, family, religion etc preached into your brain.
go by your own experience.

vlbedoc

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 07:20:08 AM »
oh.. erm.. ur not making fun of me, r u Sasirekha?

SaSirEkha

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 09:21:33 AM »
no.. i was not making fun of anyone.
i\'m just trying to say that anyone would listen to someone who speaks from his experience, not from books or words of others

vlbedoc

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 10:01:44 AM »
:) i wasn\'t offended .. i was trying to understand ur reply.. it doesn\'t answer my question though..

and anyways, i have resorted to believing whatever \'positive\' the professional astrologers say when they read my chart, and for the rest, i try my best to achieve and leave it to God\'s will..

Like Krishna said to Arjun, only karma is in your hands..

i probably answered my own questions! :yes:

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter