Author Topic: Destiny or freewill? Is our marriage partner fixed  (Read 15985 times)

Varenya

Destiny or freewill? Is our marriage partner fixed
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 10:15:41 AM »
@vlbedoc, what she meant was that, did all those elders just preach you or did they set an example by changing their fates through hardwork?
you can only know by cross checking their horoscopes with whatever they\'ve achieved in their life.

Most of them in general, will only give advise(because its free and easy ;) ) and in reality, even incarnations of gods could not defeat karma

Astrology Forums

« Reply #11 on: Today at 01:00:59 AM »

frankivibs

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »
So if you read about things and even few astrological insitutes talks about teh freewill concests. It talks about a cow tied to a pole. cow can move around a diameter of freewill but cannot break that rope of destiny.

So after vrinchi ji and seetaram reply can I assume
If marriage partner is fixed? how people tend to have dual marraiges? this is also written? why we do remedies?

so even in jobs ? whether we do multiple jobs or do our own business is fixed?

or again other way of saying we are lrets say supposed to earn only like 50,000 but we can earn either thru job or business

Ravi Varma

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 01:04:56 AM »
everything is written
I went to  naadi astrology 2 yrs back and all my readings have come true in past and even till date.
It was already written what remedies i must do and also it was written at what age i will find my naadi leaf and at what age i will complete my remedies(hurdles in completing remedies before that was also written there)

indian or western astrology looks only at natal chart and indians look at navamsa and couple of other charts and say that if you do so and so, your life will be like so and so.

But K.P astrology went beyond that and explored what is actual divine plan and if a person will discover his future and if he will perform remedies or not.

vedic astro had 120 different charts to interpret a horo but these days nobody knows how to apply them and predict timing of an event.
People plan muhurtham etc for auspiscious event like marriage, but prof.krishnamurti has even predicted exact date and timing of marriage much before it was fixed for many.

so after understanding k.p i realised that remedies are for your satisfaction only and they work only for those who have better dasas in future.

if freewill existed, how did sages wrote those naadi leaves 1000s of years ago with exact names and events?
that proves that none of our souls could overcome destiny and we\'re destined to know about ourselves in this life through astro

rudra

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 01:08:00 AM »
@Ravi

Can you plz share the address of the naadi center u visited?
I visited one such nadi center in chennai 10 yrs back...they told all names etc.. correctly but future came wrong. Krishnamurti guruji also had same exp as mine. If the naadi center u visited gave correct future too then plz give me the address.

Also, did u follow the remedies they gave? And did it make any difference?

Regards,
Rudra

msrhprasad

Destiny or freewill?
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 09:50:19 AM »
So, All of our actions,hard work,progress,good and bad actions, etc.,etc., all are pre-written or controlled by some super natural power... ::).

It means Humans are like controlled re-mote toys... :-[ by some thing...

then what is difference between humans and animals...?
except civilization.

Star Dust

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 11:16:13 PM »
initially humans had buddhi (wisdom/judgement) and animals never had it.
humans misused or didn't use it and now ended up worse than animals
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Astrology Forums

« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:00:59 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 12:57:05 AM »
the topic title should be 'my marriage partner' rather than 'our'
because individual fates, freewill limits are different

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter