Author Topic: Does destiny exist or Freewill ?  (Read 24269 times)

frankivibs

Does destiny exist or Freewill ?
« on: April 22, 2011, 07:13:39 PM »
Hi,

Can anyone alos comment on the fact that can others karma change yours karma or effort?.

may be like two people going for the same job? Job may be in your destiny but with others karma /effort changes it all for you

Or may be in case of relationships can someones else luck destiny changing your lines/

Please enlighten

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/does-destiny-exist-freewill/1305/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:34:19 AM »

Virinchi

CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »
Karma is 99% related to people around you in society.
Only your mental suffering is your OWN karma.

take an example of a situation, where an astrologer predicts accident and hospitalization of a person.
That means his karma has medical expenditure, hospital bills,vehicle and medical insurance bills, his family faces some tension and money loss, his boss will lose few days of his work, his friends will miss him for few days etc.

If freewill or remedies have to work, then this person should not meet accident.
That means hospital, insurance companies and pharmacist should lose some business.
All every event related to his family, friends and work should change.

Now does your freewill or remedy have enough power to change karma of so many people?

Now again those many people\'s karma might be related to many others they know.
Will you ALONE be able to change all that?

few ignorant people think that his wife or newborn kid is lucky/unlucky for them.
they just dont understand astrology.
They were meant to be lucky/unlucky and also become a husband/wife/parent at same time.
Others luck has nothing to do with yours.

one lucky and another unlucky person might be travelling together and meet an accident.
Lucky person will survive and unlucky guy will be hurt.
its individual destinies but collective karma that they should travel together.

Free will exists for only what happens within your mind because you alone are experiencing it, so you might be able to change it with some effort like meditation or prayer or diversions.

If you are sharing whats in your mind with someone else, then freewill doesnt work for this as you are involving others into your individual karma now.

You CANNOT control whats going on around you and with you, but you CAN control whats going on within you.

Even for controlling mind, many people need support of planets like moon etc and for them freewill doesnt exist at all.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

vhk

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »
nice explanation with examples

100%pure

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »
HI Virinchi Guru,
Sir, I need your assistance on personal level.The reason is important. If you could please mail me your e-mail id or contact. It would be of great help. I have been reading every posting of yours. My mail id is projects789@gmail.com. Anticipating your mail.
Regards
100%pure

Seetaram

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 11:24:27 PM »
those gurus have mislead the society.
Correct guru is one who talks from his experience and he himself has cleared majority of his karma.
If he and his family are still struggling in this materialistic world, nobody will follow him as people need good examples to follow, not bad examples who preach.

when souls first came to earth, collective karma of earth was randomly distributed among the souls and then it kept transferring from one to another in multiple lives.

karma is like energy or matter. It can neither be created, nor destroyed. Its only transferred

thos who gained stability in mind and are going towards nirvana, will transfer all their karma to others and leave earth
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Seth

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »
Karma does not change, God will not allow you to create chaos in this middle world of matter ..

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:34:19 AM »

Seth

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »

It raised the question of the fate of the beginning of the soul consciousness enveloped certain levels of development. Fate is present only in the matter. The material is crushed Gods power (God) on his particle (the soul) and the envelop of consciousness. So in this world is embodied consciousness is the image of the stone. When you are after the animal rises to the level of inkstinta material demon, you are given intelligence material, the body which has no knowledge, who can not distinguish between good and evil. So there is no choice. The highest point of the mind in this world, Jew. Means the highest point of confusion and atheism. Uda and Jesus came. so that its society of unbelief and atheism killed. And he, as man was able to rebuild itself and recover. Advanced Yoga is also a higher astral plane. mean matter. What matter for the (astral) this is immaterial. There is born a man. Man is a twice-born status. from the material mind and the mind illumined (Truth). In English. as the most primitive has no concept of the Mind, what I write here, is translated as the mind. We live in the second creation, which began after the Flood, is an allegory about a talking immersion of the world to the level of intelligence material. God gave the first creation of Adam to Noah. is 10 demigods, as the level of transition from mind to mind, there could have chosen to become a man, and after the flood, people in this world was not, only those who came to the Kali Yuga, it was the teachers and prophets to the world on the level of Christ, or the third son of Adam, Seth. First and second son of Adam is an allegory of good izla confrontation. Then these two sons of Adam are not mentioned. In genealogical ladder of Jacob, which shows the spiritual growth of the demigods and shower each relating to his demigod .. The Vedas are you to the knowledge of his soul, but few of the Indians understood them, and in this dark time of matriarchy mind can not understand the illumined mind, because his perception of diametrically Truth. In the Vedas it is said.

Seth

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 12:25:48 PM »
In the Vedas it is said. that the land there is 4.32 billion years old. So this is an allegory of rebirth in the shower with the cycle of matter in this time period, to soul was the whole cycle of energy recovery and returned to its anti-world, in the state of freedom from fate. Here I am a Slav. The level of development which I have given to Christianity. And since I already had a marvelous long Hindu. Because of your teachings given by God for your levels are still alive in me and you as first on the development of Hinduism do not have experience, it will still be a big problem to understand.
The mind has no knowledge. this is a subtle energy. most distant from the soul. The mind is dual in nature. It can be thick to assume. to plan, deceive, err. accumulate useless knowledge through scholarship .. so that we guys are demons mind and material, and is translated as circle of the Zodiac animals. If the course is among you a person who can distinguish doyubro and evil, and knows the proper construction, not distorted by astrology, then this will be one of the 10 million born in this land one of these .. Although this came into this world Indigo children. This is the warriors of God to kill demons cannibals (Rakshasa created from Brahma\'s feet)
So the prophets know. that fate does not change the matter, only when you have disconnected consciousness, you find yourself in a state outside of fate, but there you spend as much time as necessary under the destiny and then again turn your mind and you\'ll find yourself under the influence of fate. In the Bhagavad Gita states that every soul stands in the queue one by one. So here we are in the range of 360 ° rebirth stand one after the other and articulating his next destiny we get a new from in front. All of this makes sense. Since God knows in advance how to restore your energy. And since it is the collective over the mind. It consists of separate shower. Which, as a matter of overheating in the fall for the energy recovery of His God. All fates are always repeated and has already been written on before, God does not need steamed with you, everything is going according to His law. Yoga also treated his body, and spirit of yoga Hatha yoga is not worried over his body. They are more important than soul. Here is the principle of eternal God, who restores himself as Jesus being the Son of God (man), he was able to restore itself in the image, the power of reason to restore the image of the body., As well as to parse it.
In this world comes a day 72 of the Soul, the other that gives you an illusion of statistics of your real perception of the world, this is the Archons, the material gods of the astral plane, creating images of people. but they have no soul, yoga, see these entities. That crowd as God before his eyes flashed, and you consider them alive, but you do not talk to them and do not touch them. This mirage of your mind. So what in the world of the Indians as much as other species, no billion Chinese and your fellow citizens, so to all. So many supposed otrytsya passages for passing shower in the shell of consciousness in this world of development, it is an illusion to you through your mind not having the knowledge to impose a fraud. Since the soul in this world to be in septenary seven shells of energy consciousness, which rotate in opposite directions and through the mountain lions and five organs of sensation you astral forces (the demon image and thought) creates the perception of the world materialized, even where the mind is not yours and they also Astral operates. So everybody goes to his fate and as a religious fanatic given to blind faith, it may not yet have and its annex, which is called Truth. Wherefore it is said that the demons also believe in God and tremble. It says everything about us, the demons of the mind of the material that eat meat are at war with ourselves and call this a war with Jihad, have the image of women and children. And truly we are each in their own shell sitting, we do not even breathe, there is no air, air movement is the concept of the energy of your consciousness, it is only in the perception of the material is present, as well as time and the planet and all that you used to be called by their names.
So that without having any knowledge of the Truth astrology as a science will not suffer the fate of anyone. Everyone gets on his fate. Or \"to each his own.\" And with your mind even more to know nothing, only the illusion you accept as reality and deceive the whole world talking. that you are the chosen people, and in fact, Jews for example occupy last place in the spiritual hierarchy, and you do not know even then that if you\'re smart, you\'re the lowest form of development. You have to be stupid, this is a state of faith and closer to the truth, even the concept of real is not true you know. This is all from the same mind, who, through astral deception creates your destiny
To be out of fate. to stop the mind, but it can not be one until the soul has passed the appropriate number of rebirths and not degenerate into the mind and sow the seed in her will and mind Holy Spirit himself. Shakti, or God.

Then I\'ll tell you about the birth and I will destroy your illusion of apparent child\'s birth. This is also a misconception of the mind, like the rest of your astrology. There are only two books in this world, which, if properly translated enlightened man and give them the right way astrologers, not the mind, then the mind will still distort this knowledge, because the mind can not accept the truth, he would always preach lies, but we are different and standing in their respective places in the chain of rebirths and receipts lives. In this world of balance and truth always will always struggle with falsehood. A false will tend unconsciously to the truth.
Sorry. That the quality of the translation wants to be better. I angshliysky not taught. I have only 7.5 years of comprehensive school, If my will, but no luck and jujube are not educated and do not clutter up your mind this unnecessary waste. who still do not know. and deception of the mind.
That\'s the truth of God u guys. Is not that what you read in books.

orangeprince

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »
Sir what do u say can god be preached and prayed for our means? Also the rebirths is the reason till we get enlightenment (realization of the self) till there\'s no realization its said that we would be born again.
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Seth

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 05:38:21 PM »
I do not understand your words. You can write simpler, because Google translator, which I use on the Internet was created for the English, it translates the text into Russian does not understand. He works in a moan. I meet with this constantly talking to Indian astrological forums. Maybe your English is not the same as the British are now talking in a world of their own dialect, so that the devil broke his leg until you understand the meaning of the translation. A set of words without meaning. And yet imperfect electronic translators exacerbate the communication.

I will try to answer your question, what to do when fate. That is, if I understood correctly translate your question.
Destiny to fulfill, and not avoid it because fate still will not change. If you get the future under the law development level. Which has always existed in such worlds, then God knew at the front, he created a code that goes in favor of development. A mind is material, which can only assume is not able to distinguish between good and evil, means to come to terms with fate, we have no choice.
Enlightened, when the state gets out of space and time, or outside the mind, is not immune to fate, and returning to this materialized world image, he again ruled by fate. The prophets know this and do not resist fate, \"they stand in the middle\" and watch as the world revolves around them. They also look through the eyes of knowledge. Their perception of the world is not such as have others. Religion is necessary for production of the Faith, and so it is the chest of a group of child care where God blind faith, but still do not understand what God is and how he created this world image. to ease the work of removing a patient soul madness ..
You write to me again plain and simple, and I\'ll try to answer too is understandable, though it is difficult to perform

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter