Author Topic: Doubts in K.P Stellar Method  (Read 12828 times)

Sujay

Doubts in K.P Stellar Method
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 02:07:44 AM »
Sat is in your 12th house and not first house. Pls recheck.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #11 on: Today at 06:27:33 AM »

orangeprince

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 04:23:23 PM »
Oh no in parashara 7.0 and also jagannath hora its in my first house but in cuspal chart its in 12th house am attaching jpeg.So which one should i check my birth chart or cuspal chart?

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Varenya

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »
May be you need to revise K.P reader 1,2 again.
You are confusing yourself with the sign occupied by saturn(lagna sublord)

But k.p readers 3 and 4 says you need to see on which constellation lagna sublord is placed.

In your case, saturn occupied punarvasu and this star is owned by jupiter and that jupiter is in aries.
so you have to see aries for your features

orangeprince

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 04:55:52 PM »
Yes i thought the same  but as Sujay said i got slightly confused.

Sujay

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 10:19:49 PM »
Pls understand the basics well. I am telling this becoz you are confused with the planetary placement itself.

Asc is 3 Deg 39 Min in cancer whereas Saturn is placed at 2 Deg 35 Min Cancer. As u can see Sat is in 12th house clearly and anyone would agree with me. I dont understand why ur saying Sat is in 1 st house. Whats the confusion you are having? Do not rely on the softwares blindly, you may miss out important things.

I said advanced technique regarding moon placement. But i strongly recommend you to understand basics of house cusps and planetary positions before you can do that. Appreciate your interest in the subject.

orangeprince

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »
Well could someone clarify what Sujay says?I guess i need to go back and study again sujay.Varenya could you confirm as well.But Sujay how come all the softwares are wrong? Kindly check this is in Jagannath Hora,But what u said is also true Sujay i don\'t know how to erect a horoscope without software :(

Astrology Forums

« Reply #16 on: Today at 06:27:33 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 08:45:49 AM »
both softwares are showing same.
You got confused and need to correct your basics by removing all old astro data you collected from other books in past and start afresh with k.p readers 1 & 2.

Only after you have gained enough knowledge from both those books, you can read 3rd reader.
4th will be more complicated and applied science as it deals with peculiar cases related to marriage, divorce, children etc.

may be you\'re not ready for them yet

orangeprince

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 09:32:01 AM »
Hmm cannot agree with you more Varenya, book 2 am thorough but i guess book 1 casting the horoscope is where i need to pay attention as i thought these days we have software\'s,where in those days they didn\'t have access and probably didn\'t get my basics right.Anyway thanks Sujay and Varenya you have been a great help.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter