Author Topic: Doubts in K.P Stellar Method  (Read 12827 times)

orangeprince

Doubts in K.P Stellar Method
« on: May 03, 2011, 12:18:08 AM »
In the 3rd reader of Predictions Stellar Astrology page number 434

1)If the Sub lord of your Ascendant is in the constellation of a planet in Aries:

My query is see if my ascendant is saturn and also the Sub lord is Saturn and the constellation is of jupiter\'s should i take pisces or sagittarius?

D.O.B 30-03-1976
place:Kakinada
Time:13:00

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/doubts-k-p-stellar-method/1322/
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:24:32 AM »

shadow

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 03:48:36 AM »
I think this method has a inherent fault that you found, and other one I have experienced is that it shifts your lagna charectiristics arbitrarily without Lord influencing the house or something like that..

I would certainly would like sr members to pitch in.

Varenya

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 02:46:02 PM »
K.P readers are not like other astro books where you just read a chapter and start applying formulae.
Its just a collection of case studies and one needs to understand by doing more similar and different case studies to gain his knowledge.

for your doubt, read K.P reader 4, pages 264-275 instead of reader 3.

orangeprince

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 02:49:03 PM »
Hey i have read till there but my doubt is how do u apply anyway would see those and get back as am in off now:)

Varenya

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »
when you go home read k.p reader 4 in those pages i mentioned and you\'ll find answer.
your lagna sublord is saturn, which is placed on punarvasu constellation(owned by jupiter).
This jupiter is in aries which controls your mindset.

so for you k.p reader 4, page 265 (entire page) describes your mind.
If it doesnt match then you might need to do birth time correction to get accurate lagna sublord

orangeprince

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »
Thanks varenya would go and find out :)

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:24:32 AM »

orangeprince

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
Its perfect Varenya thanks but even in the 3rd book also its the same as 4th book what u\'ve mentioned.

Varenya

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 12:10:27 AM »
your doubt is invalid or may be not clearly conveyed.

your ascendant sublord is saturn and its in constellation owned by jupiter, and JUP is in aries.
So, you are supposed to have qualities accordingly.

in 4th reader its mentioned for all planets and signs

Sujay

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 12:22:38 AM »
As per the rule you have to read the Aries qualities. It is your personality traits and not your \"mindset\" basically.

Check this too: Moon is the only planet representing first house to you. Though moon is the just the owner of  the first house, it is a strong indication of the first house in your chart. Moon is posited in Pisces. Therefore read the personality traits of Pisces as well.

PS: You do not have any planets in first house, else the occupant planet\'s star\'s position would have greatly influenced your personality.

orangeprince

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 01:12:08 AM »
oh now wait a min Sujay but my asc is in cancer and Saturn is in my asc as and also my sub lord ruled by Punarvasu nakshatra,so Jupiter is the ruler of Punarvasu and Jupiter is in aries.So why should i see Moon(I do have saturn in my first house but u say i do not have any planets in first house ?) Could you explain me or any seniors?

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter