Author Topic: Drunkard Husband or Wife in horoscope ?  (Read 9295 times)

Sushma

Drunkard Husband or Wife in horoscope ?
« on: March 09, 2010, 04:27:20 PM »
My friend got engaged to a guy this week but someone related to her told her long back that she\'ll have a drunkard and violent husband.

How can we judge qualities of spouse in our horoscope ?

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/drunkard-husband-wife-horoscope/594/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:47:23 AM »

Ravi Varma

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 09:00:43 PM »
this is interesting
i heard that you can even judge their personality, nature, behaviour, past before marriage etc ?
how true is this

Seetaram

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 08:04:05 AM »
there are no quick rules to know everything though in girl\'s chart if mars is placed in moon\'s sub, her husband will be violent and short tempered  and if that moon is placed in any watery signs (cancer, scorpio, capricorn, pisces) then her husband will be heavy drunkard.
pisces is 100 % watery sign here.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Ranjana

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 01:39:15 PM »
interesting observation
will same apply for wife in guy\'s chart too ?

Star Dust

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 10:33:26 AM »
yes it applied to both
but check venus in male chart, as venus is kaarak for wife in male\'s chart
venus\'s sign lord, star lord and sublord indicate physical appearance and behaviour of his wife
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

LEO

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »
how do we check if a person is a habitual smoker or not through his chart

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:47:23 AM »

Seetaram

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 11:35:40 PM »
airy/smoky planets in 2nd house aspected by other smokey/airy planets from 8th or 12th houses will cause smoking habit.
If one has rahu or saturn in 2nd house and is aspected by rahu or saturn, then one starts smoking or gets used to tobacco chewing.

if jupiter aspects 2nd house then he will have self control and one day (based on his dasas) try n quit this habit

dridge

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 11:23:03 AM »
Being a violent drunkard is something I know a bit about. A majority of it is genatics & how they were raised. My grandfather was an abusive alkie & my father was too; until I was in my teens. My dad didnt drink everyday, but when he did, you never knew what was going to happen. I saw alot of violence growing up, that still bothers me to this day. I vowled to never treat a women like that &  if i have kids to never put them through what i been through. My mom has past and he has calmed down alot with his new wife. She has no idea of the monster he once was. I think he feels guilty looking back on his actions and my upbringing.

veera

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 11:27:16 AM »
The 12th house is the house of bad habits in a chart.  malefics posited there or aspecting the house gives drinking and smoking habits

sonia99

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 05:45:28 PM »
yes dear its ture ............. its all depend on your horoscope ......
well you belive in astrology  its very good for knowing a person

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter