Author Topic: Foriegn / Alien  (Read 6949 times)

shadow

Foriegn / Alien
« on: October 10, 2010, 04:21:14 AM »
I have this question for long time and really thought that I had a good grasp of it.

Rahu denotes foreign or alienation. similarly there are other rules that one goes on short journeys or settle perm.

with modern days.. the immigration policies are so different. So one can become a citizen of other country and become foreigner to his/her own motherland. So in this case what will the chart dictate. If the person is to settle in foreign land, after acquiring citizenship of other land, will he go back to mother land flourish there ?

Hope I put it right. If it is not clear then I can give some examples.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/foriegn-alien/1084/

Astrology Forums

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:31:26 PM »

Seetaram

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »
short journies are decided by 3rd house significators and sublord
long distance or foreign journey by 9th and 12th house significators and sublord

12th and 9th connected (one of 12th house significators being 9th sublord and one of 9th house significators being 12th sublord) will definitely make a person settle in foreign.

check his/her current dasa and future dasas.

If there is any major force applied by 8th house signif or sublord, he/she will return to motherland during those dasa/bhukti with same planet transiting in constellations/subs of 8th house significators.

There\'s no hard and fast rule which can be applied universally.

Rahu doesnt denote any foreign connection to 90% people.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

shadow

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:27:58 PM »
Seetaramji, I think I did not make it clear..

My thought was, whenever one acquires a citizenship of another country then isn\'t his motherland becomes foreign ?

eg;
Raj is born in India. At certain age he immigrated to Singapore (the reason can be adoption, employment or studies). So after certain years he acquired citizenship of Singapore thus foregoing Indian citizen status. So now his motherland will be Singapore (atleast by papers ), So he will be alien to India now.

My question is if he had a chart which says he will be settling in foreign country,. so by acquiring citizenship of other country will make him wander back to some other country ? and probably settle in India. as per paper and status he is foreigner now in India. Does it make sense ?

Ravi Varma

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 04:55:22 PM »
birth country is still motherland in horoscope because chart is considered from place of birth

shadow

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 08:05:36 PM »
makes sense Ravi Varma ji. That is what I argued with one of my friend who knows little more astrology than me. But he suggested when somebody took the citizenship, then you should consider reverse and also obtain a chart for the time he became a citizen of other country.. I thought that made sense too.. Any thoughts on that.

Seetaram

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 09:34:57 AM »
your friend is wrong.
birth chart is always considered from place of birth only.

just because he took citizenship of some country, you dont create a new birth chart from that date.

if he wants to check when will he travel to india, he can cast a horary chart for place and time at which he is placed in present.

This was proved in history.

Babur was not born in india but he became india\'s ruler and settled in delhi.
But astrologers told him his death time by considering his birth place and time only and said that though you belong to india and rule india now, you are not going back to your mother land in this life.

Astrology Forums

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:31:26 PM »

shadow

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 06:29:05 AM »
Seetaramji .. that makes lots of sense. Babur example is striking..

Could you check my chart and tell if I can go back to India. What planet and house influences that in my chart if I have one  ?

Some told that I can be anywhere and earn my living. But I think that is very vague.

Virinchi

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 11:22:17 AM »
Hi shadow
your venus\'s sublord is moon who is 12th lord and placed in 12th H
so entire venus dasa you will live far away from birth country

But during venus-mars bhukti you have chances to comeback and again you may go to foriegn country in venus-rahu.

btw, if you check that article about how to know effects of your dasa will be, you will know everything yourself.

Also, i was just checking other posts and saw both yours and Tara\'s charts simultaneously.

Are you both related in anyway?
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

shadow

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 08:37:58 PM »
Hi Vrinchi

thanks for the insight , pardon my ignorance but isn\'t in my chart MA having a stronger hold or affinity to mother land ?

I see others are also asking similar q like me..So may be everybody is in the same boat as me :-)

BTW, I bought some kp astro books..doing some reading so that is why I was analyzing why I ended up in foreign countries even though it was not my wish..it was all accidental

if it might help, I left my birth place during me-ju-ra dasa
Also in dasamsa 12 th house is indicated by ma,ju,ra..so I moved out due to profession. is this deduction correct ?

Seetaram

Foriegn / Alien
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 07:59:21 PM »
when you enter into k.p, forget words like dasamsa, a planet having stronger hold or affinity to motherland, yogas and multiple yogas(which never occur), etc.

If you check the article linked by me and note events on that particular day(when moon transits your dasa lord), you\'ll get all answers relatively

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter