Author Topic: Function of Dasa Lord  (Read 12120 times)

aastha93

Function of Dasa Lord
« on: May 17, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »
According to KP rules, a planet in its dasa, predominantly gives results of its Star Lord. Firstly, results of the houses occupied and then owned by the Star Lord. Then the planet gives the results of houses occupied and owned by itself.

Now here\'s my doubt.

I am going through Rahu dasa. Rahu is posited in Jyeshtha owned by Mercury (in Sagittarius And owning houses 5 & 8) in my case. Also, Rahu itself occupies Scorpio (10th house owned by Mars).

So Rahu\'s prime influences should revolve around houses  11, 5, 8, 10. But since it occupies a house owned by Mars, so will it also offer results for 3rd house (owned by Mars) ?

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/function-dasa-lord/1372/

Astrology Forums

Function of Dasa Lord
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:06:25 PM »

Varenya

Moon Transit Timings in the star "Satabisha"
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »
Is Rahu conjunct or aspected by any other planet?
If yes, that planets results will influence rahu dasa results first, (this rule applies to rahu, ketu only)
then what you said will follow

aastha93

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:48:18 PM »
Thanks for answering.

I got my answer. Due to no aspect as well as no conjunction of any planet with Rahu, so it\'ll influence these limited houses (11,5,8,10)  only. As regards to 3rd house (owned by Mars), the planet whose nakshatra lord is Mars, should be seen and not Rahu. I hope I am going correct.

Virinchi

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 12:23:11 AM »
Hi aastha93, to know precise results of your Rahu dasa, read this article (second method ) :
https://www.astrogle.com/astrology/how-to-find-total-effects-of-current-vimsottari-dasa.html

if you understood that article, then i\'ll post that exact date and those timings which you must observe in my next post
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

aastha93

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »
This is what I understand from this article:

According to the first method, I should jot down the events which happened in pratyantardasas of different planets in Rahu-Rahu dasa timing.

Rahu-Rahu bhukti lasts approx. 32 months. Since I have already passed this dasa, so I don\'t remember much. But one event which had a lasting impact was demise of my grandmom on 19 april 2005 ,i.e, I was going through Rahu-Rahu-Saturn (lasting approx. 5 months).

Loss of a family elder occured in Rahu-Rahu-Saturn. So same kind of malefic activity should be anticipated in Rahu-Saturn Dasa which I am currently going through. Next to come is Rahu-Mercury, and for that I should relate with Rahu-Rahu-Mercury events.

I have taken time span in approx. values since I don\'t remember much about events that occured then. So Its better to go by second method with exact timings.

Applying second method, Rahu owned constellations are Ardra, Swati and Satabhisha.

Moon will transit Gemini on June 3, 4 and 5. On June 3, 2011 at 15:12 hrs Moon enters Ardra And leaves at 15:39 hrs on June 4.  That means, it remains in Ardra for 24 hrs 27 min= 1467 minutes.

Dividing as we divide bhuktis, Rahu-Saturn accounts for three hrs fifty two minutes two seconds starting at 22:08 hrs on June 3.

If I am going correct, we can calculate by this method when Moon is in Aquarius (entering Satabhisha at 19:04 hrs on May 24).

Is this is how we are to derive results for dasas and if I have done this correctly ?

Waiting for exact inputs from your side.

gauranggroups

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 11:26:32 PM »
It\'s really a very nice guidance Virinchi.. This post is very informative and very new to me.. Thank you very much!!

[rquote=9143&topic=1372&author=Virinchi]Hi aastha93, to know precise results of your Rahu dasa, read this article (second method ) :
https://www.astrogle.com/astrology/how-to-find-total-effects-of-current-vimsottari-dasa.html

if you understood that article, then i\'ll post that exact date and those timings which you must observe in my next post[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

Function of Dasa Lord
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:06:25 PM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 11:49:38 PM »
All the times mentioned below are Hours in IST. Also the Moon transit times given are based on Bangalore.

Moon Transits in Satabisha: -
19:04 -- Rahu - Rahu
23:02 -- Rahu - Jupiter

02:34 -- Rahu - Saturn
06:46 -- Rahu - Mercury
10:32 -- Rahu - Kethu
12:06 -- Rahu - Venus
16.33 -- Rahu - Sun
17:53 -- Rahu - Moon
20:07 -- Rahu - Mars
21:40 -- Transits to Poorva Bhadrapada

gauranggroups

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
Guys, only 48 minutes are there for the moon to enter the star \"Satabisha\". Start observing if anyone wants to know how their Rahu Dasa will be, just observe today and tomorrow in the timings given above.

All the Best!

aastha93

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 06:34:30 PM »
Yep, I thought I\'ll reply here along with a feedback. Anyways, thanks Gaurang for your time. Also not only fluctuations in state of mind are to be noticed but mundane routine events are to be related to bigger things in general. Like sleeping maybe said as stagnancy or relaxation or inactivity. I think that is how the inference is to be drawn. So the dasa for which time coincides with sleeping time maybe referred to as ovrall inactive period where you could not give productive output. So that dasa should be supposed to bring a stagnancy in your life or putting one out of his common place of work.

Will comeback with a scenario of all the events in sequence tomorrow.

gauranggroups

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 08:12:07 PM »
You are right, @aastha93. Even try to note the kind of dreams you get, if possible. That\'ll also reflect the state of mind.

Mr. Seetaram has given a simple but very nice example for this. You can take that as a reference too. Here\'s the link... https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/getting-along-parents/1310/msg9248#msg9248

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter