Author Topic: Fundamental but Imp KP question  (Read 5953 times)

rudra

Fundamental but Imp KP question
« on: October 08, 2011, 11:48:10 PM »
Dear KP guys,

I have one very fundamental but imp KP. Say the current dasha is giving result of 2 3 12 thru star lord. So how ca we say what results one will get from 2nd house? will it be marriage or money or something about right eye???
A single house stands for multiple things e.g in above case 2nd house will stand for marriage(1st or 2nd), money, child, etc... thus how can KP tell exactly what results one will get?

Regards,
Rudra

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/fundamental-but-imp-kp-question/1579/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:50:57 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
based on his age, present conditions and query in mind(thats why use horary too)

rudra

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 01:55:21 AM »
Can any experienced KP astrologers/thinkers throw some more light on my question?

Respects,
Rudra

rudra

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 04:15:26 AM »
Dear Sujay & Virinchi

I need your help in understanding this.....I personally think that in that dasha the person will get results of 2 and 12 separately.....but I need some correct and detailed clarificaton.....Please help

Regards,
Rudra

Sujay

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 11:20:08 AM »
@ Rudra

Good question. You have to analyse each individual house of 2, 12 and 3 to be more specific regarding the results. 
Refering to your quote "2nd house will stand for marriage(1st or 2nd), money, child, etc" , here i would like to say that you should be able to distinguish the primary or principal houses from that of supporting houses. 2nd house is just supporting house only for child, first marriage (9th for second marriage as replied to your query). Check individual houses like 5th house for childbirth and 7th for marriage and give more importance to these houses rather than deriving results from 2nd house only.

Regarding your second post here i would say that the dasha will give the results of houses indicated by it combinedly through house combinations indicated by dasha.

rudra

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 01:34:52 AM »

@Sujay and Virinchi

Thanks Sujay, but if the said antardasha is of Rahu, and Rahu gives results of planets in conjunction, aspect, nakshatra and lastly rashi. So assume no conjunction and aspect. So only Nakshatra will give result, in that if nakshatra is Mercury then we get Rahu giving fruits of mercuryas 2 3 12. Will it cause divorce? Or will a marriage done in this dasha cause problems (Rahu is known for strange results). Or will it give a defective wife if marriage is done in this dasha?

The above is under mahadasha of Venus. Venus is in sub of sub of Sub of Rahu, Rahu is in 4.
Thus simplifying above thing, we have mahadasha of Venus

Ve 2 4 11 Ra 4

Ra is in 4
Aspect none
Conjunction None
Nakshatra Mercury 2 3 12
Rashi venus 2 4 11 which is in nakshatra of Rahu

Thus Venus mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha, if marriage is done in this, will it cause cheating in marriage or a bad wife eventually leading to divorce? And what if its second marriage?
First marriage happened in Venus mahadasha and Venus antardasha.

Regards,
Rudra

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:50:57 AM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter