Author Topic: KP in differnt house system  (Read 8632 times)

kannan

KP in differnt house system
« on: April 17, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »
Dear Members

Is there any astrologer who has tried KP in different house systems (Equal house, Sripathy etc.) other than Placidus adopted in KP.

Thanks in advance

Kannan

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/kp-differnt-house-system/723/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:29:37 AM »

Seetaram

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 10:56:34 AM »
equal houses will give you wrong sublords for all house cusps which will make analysis of a horoscope wrong
you can verify this on any horoscope of known person or on self chart and you\'ll see that sublords dont match correctly with what life is showing
if anyone wants to try k.p, then try it with placidus house system and k.p ayanamsa only, else better stick to traditional old method of astrology where rasi, bhava, navamsa etc chakras are seen
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Sujay

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »
Interesting post. Mr.Seetaram, have you tried with Regomontonous system with kp ayanamsa?

Varenya

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »
did you find any result that proved to be more accurate that placidus house system?
if not, then whats the point in discussing it

Sujay

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »
Hi Varenya, yes i did find that equal house system is also accurate. Thats the reason i wanted to know if anyone has tried with other system. Equal house division definitely gives the accurate results as per my analysis.

Seetaram

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 10:53:02 AM »
equal houses is NOT accurate, especially when you check sublords of few houses which change when you use unequal houses.
if sublord is of a major planet like venus, saturn, jupiter etc. , then it may not change, but for sun,mars,ketu etc it will change.

if you are not applying k.p , then it doesnt matter

check with the sample horoscope posted in other thread and see the difference

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:29:37 AM »

Sujay

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »
The sublord will obviously change with different system of house divisions. The expertise lies in making use of ruling planets to identify fruitful significators while making predictions.

Why shouldnt the other house systems be tried and applied? No harm in exploring different house divisions. Well again i would like to ask if you have made experiments with regomontonous? Well it works for me with equal house division and i am contended.

Virinchi

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 07:44:17 PM »
you can experiment with any house system, its your choice.
few ppl believe b.v.raman ayanamsa is correct. i wont try to convince them.
but after studying more than 6000 horoscopes till date i found unequal houses to be perfectly correct.

as seetaram mentioned above, nothing much changes except for quickly changing sublords like sun, mars, ketu.

But i still remember prof.krishnamurti\'s golden rule.
if you want to try k.p, try the way he said, else go back to old fashioned astrology.

if you are contended within yourself then no need to discus on this.

else you can take an example horoscope as in other thread for sample, and show that there is no difference between both.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Sujay

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »
Placidius is one of the quadrant house systems. But has anyone experimented with other quadrant house systems such as Porphyry, koch, topcentric ?

I  HAVENT experimented on the above mentioned house systems yet. Looking for experimentative minds to answer this

drnature

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 01:13:48 AM »
Have you got any result?
Can you plz share?

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter