Author Topic: KP question  (Read 5790 times)

rudra

KP question
« on: October 27, 2011, 06:13:32 PM »
Hi,

I went to one KP person who is quite exp in the field of astrology. He surprised me with one of his NEW concept of KP. AS all of you know, lagna kundali and KP cusp kundali is different, in that, planets change houses in cusp kundali. Thus, jupiter  may be in house 11 in lagna kundali, in cusp kundali it can shift to 10th house (this is in my chart). Now this KP astro told me that this rule is not true for mars. Mars is to be considered as per janma kundali (lagna kundali).

I will like to know views of exp members here...

Regards,
Rudra

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/kp-question/1592/

Astrology Forums

KP question
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:36:35 AM »

Varenya

KP question
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 06:28:42 PM »
very basic thing to do in K.P is to test it.
try to apply that rule to mars in your or someone's chart and see if results vary

everyone comes up with something but rarely they can prove it with examples

gauranggroups

KP question
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 01:41:31 AM »
Rudra,

Just think whether that Astrologer is greater than KSK Guruji. If you think he may be, then apply it and see by yourself.

But practically, there are no chances for that. If all the other planets are fit in to the basic cusp rules, then why not Mars too? If that's the case, Guruji would've mentioned it in the 6 Readers itself, nah??

If you have further doubts in KP, it has to be only cleared either by Sujay or Virinchi as they both are the most knowledgeable ones here according to my knowledge atleast.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

rudra

KP question
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 01:45:23 AM »
Thank you all

Regards,
Rudra

Sujay

KP question
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 02:13:10 AM »
@ rudra
Totally Ridiculous. The view of treating Mars differently is definitely unscientific. Mars also belongs to the category of planets and hence no special treatment to be given.
Definitely the guy u mentioned is trying to mix up something and am sure he will finally get confused. Thats how many people finally end up quitting KP.

rudra

KP question
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 04:11:29 AM »
Thanks Sujay!

Regards,
Rudra

Astrology Forums

KP question
« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:36:35 AM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter