Author Topic: Misuse of Astrology and Intuitive powers  (Read 8131 times)

Seetaram

Misuse of Astrology and Intuitive powers
« on: December 18, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »
Recently i\'ve seen people consulting astrologers and pyschic readers with intuitive powers for trivial issues.
This is MISUSE of the science and god\'s rare gift.

Recently one person called an astrologer to cast a chart to see if he would pass or fail in driving test.

One more person called a lady tarot card reader to find out where he lost his car keys(they were somewhere in his room but he was too lazy to search for them)

one more girl asked a horary question to know if the guy whom she loves, does love other girl or not? (none of them want to marry anyone. they just want timepass love)

A 70 yr oldman wants to know when his 92 yr old mother will die, so that he gets her propery.

a 30 year old fat lady wants to know if she should go for liposuction or not

one more guy wants to test vaastu of all lands he happens to visit, but he\'s not serious about buying anyone of them and he already got a prediction about when he would buy one.

the issues i\'ve seen are endless...

pls stop misusing the sacred science and dont waste precious time of astrologers for trivial issues like these..

If you\'re really serious to find an answer to such issues, meet some astrologer personally and pay them.
Then astrologer will feel your seriousness and answer you

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/misuse-astrology-intuitive-powers/1664/
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:29:06 AM »

msrhprasad

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 06:22:37 PM »
well said seetaram ji, if it is serious issue pay some consultation and take readings.
but in many forums immature / learners are offering free readings, this cause to every one asks consultation for silly reasons. because they need not any thing. just spend 5 min.

life9+

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 10:39:02 PM »
Seetaram sir u r right...people feel astrology is jst for timepass. :(
A member of this forum he sent me his birth details n one more birth details of a female stating as his wife. Later on i came to know the same birth details were posted in this forum last year of a girl...who is girl frnd of this member...i also asked tht girl and she confirmed tht she is only girl frnd ...and the actual situation is that this member from our forum is alyd married past many years living with wife n he gave birth details of his girl frnd saying as his wife. So people r so much lying these days that at times its dreadful to help someone. This was the worst experience uptil now for me. :(

Varenya

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 08:43:28 AM »
to ignore or reply to some random query in astro reading forum section, is your choice.
But if someone is bothering you by sending U2U messages with fake info, then you need to see this...

let a new member spend time here and make some posts regularly, and only if you feel he/she has a genuine problem, answer them, else ignore

JayTee

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 11:53:05 AM »
thats why astro reading forum and horary sections should be restricted only to more regular members.

Also few members dont understand whats real meaning of \'discussion\'

they either want to be taught everything here or they just read a line/para/page from some book and come up with questions..

they should apply it to several cases and observe the results first.
Then if they find varied results and cannot conclude anything by themselves, then start a discussion by quoting their case studies.

i\'ve also observed that few of them just ask questions but they never follow answers.

(like someone asked about changing karma etc, but when link to light channeling was given, i\'m sure they didnt even bother to try it)

Srikanth

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »
right ! even few queries in this forum are similar

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:29:06 AM »

rudra

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 07:49:39 PM »
Right, also use of astrology in finding Cricket match results is one such example. I believe that Astrology should be used for serious purposes to help people in need and not for fun.

Regards,
Rudra

rudra

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 07:54:47 PM »
@Jaytee

I initiated a discussion of changing Karma. I guess you found out by horary method that I am not following the Light Channeling method.

[rquote=11797&topic=1664&author=JayTee]thats why astro reading forum and horary sections should be restricted only to more regular members.

Also few members dont understand whats real meaning of \'discussion\'

they either want to be taught everything here or they just read a line/para/page from some book and come up with questions..

they should apply it to several cases and observe the results first.
Then if they find varied results and cannot conclude anything by themselves, then start a discussion by quoting their case studies.

i\'ve also observed that few of them just ask questions but they never follow answers.

(like someone asked about changing karma etc, but when link to light channeling was given, i\'m sure they didnt even bother to try it)[/rquote]

gauranggroups

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 09:44:47 AM »
Whatever Mr.Seetaram has said here is right. If someone really needs help and if it is really serious and genuine, they can ask for help here. But simply misusing the resources is to be severely condemned. That shouldn\'t be allowed. Because of few irresponsible people like this, many genuine people may also get affected as the help for them may also get denied. People should awake and be more serious about it.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Star Dust

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 01:06:22 AM »
an astrologer has right to stay away from such silly queries and discussions but few members keep asking and infact demand a reply.
There are few members who only ask queries but never bother to follow the answer suggested

all these type of people should be avoided
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter