Author Topic: My First question based on realty  (Read 4253 times)

vidhi

My First question based on realty
« on: July 18, 2012, 06:50:52 PM »
Hello Respected Senior Writers :):):)

I am new here and my interest in astrology has brought me to this site. I have my first question posted below.
My Question is about the realty (property) prices of metro cities.
When will they come down?? which which year and which month will it really come down d which city will be affected the maximum.:) waiting .......:)
I hope to see some great feedback and wish to offer my continued support to this wonderful forum.

Thank You.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/my-first-question-based-realty/1762/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:19:02 PM »

Varenya

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 07:16:07 PM »
real estate is controlled by mars and prices at each city/state varies based on its own horoscope(formation date and time)

for example state of andhra pradesh going through bad period between 2009-12, so real estate business went down in many places of this state.
But in neighbouring karnataka and maharashtra it flourished

unless your question is specific to a particular city/state, its hard to answer

vidhi

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:25:25 PM »
Hello Varenya Ji./ Respected Senior Writers,:)

That was very very spontaneous. To be specific, I wanted to know of Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. Waiting

Thanks a lot again:blush::blush::blush:

Varenya

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 07:33:08 PM »
prices in none of those cities will come down sooner.
somewhere around/after 2020 mumbai will start losing its glory slowly

if you are planning to invest in a house/land, better to avoid it and invest in gold/ETF as surely gold prices will go up in near future

vidhi

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 03:26:45 AM »
Respected Varenya ji,
Thank You Sir. Your humble advice is worth following and I will make sure that I invest in gold in near future.
The reason I spoke of realty is because a friend of mine said that property prices in Mumbai is expected to come down from the month of september 2012 and will fall further in 2013. Is that astrologically precise? I know you mentioned about 2020 but thats way to far. And as per her updates  she asked me to share with another astrologer so I posted this query here. I will be obliged if you could predict for the  2012 to 2014. and do you think the coming elections of 2014 would bring prices down in 2013??????

:)
:)

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter