Author Topic: Relationship between Mother and Child in K.P  (Read 7563 times)

gauranggroups

Relationship between Mother and Child in K.P
« on: May 22, 2011, 02:40:02 AM »
I\'ve read an article which has come to me as a forward. In that a person has mentioned about the possible relationship between a Mother and a Child in KP Astrology. Here it is..

Since  the Cusp Sub lord governs, the  matters of  that house, and the 5th house of a female,  governs  amongst  other things, the matter of children, we  take the SUB LORD of the 5TH CUSP, and more importantly, the Star  Lord of this Sub Lord. The ASC of  the  1st child, should contain this Star Lord, preferably as the ASC star lord. The exception to this will be if the mother\'s  5th sub-lord is in its own stars,  then  take the  Sublord as the relevant planet. If  Rahu/Ketu  are involved  take the planets that they represent, as  per rules.

The  same may be applied for the 7th cusp  for the 2nd child, and the 9th cusp for the 3rd child.

Is this true? I\'m expecting comments from the experts in KP Astrology.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/relationship-between-mother-child-k-p/1379/
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:45:23 PM »

Sujay

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 08:33:09 AM »
It is very important to ensure there is no abortion or miscarriage. Else you will definitely go wrong with the above rules. Otherwise this rule is definitely applicable.

gauranggroups

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 05:06:30 PM »
Thanks Sujay for your response. Have you checked this personally? Or telling logically?? If possible, try to give a check with as many people as you know and let us know here. It\'ll be very helpful for everyone around here.

Let\'s see what response we are getting from other Seniors too.

gauranggroups

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 01:02:44 AM »
Guys,

What happened? I thought this topic as an important one and have posted here to get good response from you. But nobody apart from Sujay has replied this? Answer this so that many people will learn something new.

Seetaram

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 10:54:42 AM »
yes. i\'ve observed this in few mother-child charts and used it for birth time correction.
Also i\'ve seen virinchi posting this somewhere \"at the time of birth of a child, his/her ruling planets will be same as dasa-antardasa lords of parents\"

suppose if a kid is born with ruling planets as jup,merc,sun,moon
mother will definitely be going through permutation, combinations of those dasas.
Father will also go through similar.

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 11:24:43 AM »
Thank you very much, Mr.Seetaram for your response and time.

Oh, is it so? It\'s really nice to know that. But you are also not sure about the above said rule? Then we should expect a reply from Virinchi to clear this doubt. If this doubt is cleared, it\'ll help many people here.

Virinchi, please reply this yaar!

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:45:23 PM »

Virinchi

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »
apply similar rule to relation with father(9th cusp), wife (7th cusp), friends (11th cusp), enemies(6th cusp)

i\'ve done some research and found what seetaram mentioned above.

If 2 people meet and become friends and remain in touch for long time, check their horoscopes.
1st person\'s rulings planets will be dasa-antardasa etc lords of 2nd person and vice-versa, when they met for first time.

same applies to kids and parents, wife and husband, brother-sisters(it applies more to these blood relations which stay for lifetime)

If 2 persons know each other online and plan to meet, they will meet in a dasa which satisfies above rule, till then they cant meet physically.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

gauranggroups

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
Thank you very much once again, Virinchi. This is a new and valid point to be noted. Not only me, other KP Astrology learners also would\'ve learnt a new point if they happened to go thru this thread.

Thanks Mr.Seetaram and Virinchi for your time and support! Keep supporting us!!

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter