Author Topic: Retrograde Planet as Sub-Lord (Kp)  (Read 12328 times)

hardik

Retrograde Planet as Sub-Lord (Kp)
« on: October 22, 2011, 09:52:40 AM »
I am a bit confused about the effect of a retrograde planet that sub-lords a house, i have heard that it usually destroys the house, ignoring the star lord of that house and just focusing on the retrograde sub-lord does it give adverse results related to a house, for example retrograde 10th  sub-lord does it mean the persons karma would be adversely affected??

I know that you have to look at what the retrograde sub lord signifies lets hypothetically say that the sub-lord signifies 11, 7, 6 does that mean the person would be able to work and do business or does it mean that since the planet is retrograde one would have constant troubles in this area??

Thanks,
Hardik

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/retrograde-planet-sub-lord-kp/1588/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:01:58 PM »

rudra

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 10:09:31 PM »
Hi,

As per originally KP rules, the retrograde planet in janma cusp kundali should be considered as a normal planet. In prashna kundali the retrogradeness get significance.

Regards,
Rudra

hardik

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 11:55:44 PM »
ic, thanks :D

OMkaar

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 05:24:42 PM »
retro planet only delays the result during the dasa.
i mean if your dasa is sun and if its sublord is some mercury and if its retro, then the result you are supposed to get will come after lot of struggle

hardik

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 12:31:55 AM »
Yea i was thinking about it, i heard somewhere that a retrograde sub lord sometimes delays or completely denies the house it represents (if it is the primary significator of that house) it is all very confusing to me, i heard that it depends on the placement of the retrograde planet of whether it will delay or deny. I was wondering if there is such thing or is it that it always just delays and not denies it???

Thanks,
Hardik

rudra

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 12:48:05 AM »
Whatever you said is only applicable in prashna kundali and not janma kundali.

Regards,
Rudra

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:01:58 PM »

hardik

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 01:05:01 AM »
ahh, ic yea im new to KP just started learning it, thanks Rudra and OMkaar :D

hardik

Anoo

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 10:23:40 AM »
yes. the delaying/hurdle effects are caused by a planet's star lord during that planet's dasa, but not by sublord

hardik

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 10:14:55 AM »
Ic thanks Anoo :)

gauranggroups

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 12:28:30 AM »
Yes, Rudra is right here. As per KP, Retro planets need not be given any special attention in Natal Charts. It's to be considered only for Prashna Charts. If anyone is having difference in opinion, pls specify the KP reader no. & page no.. We'll read that and get to know that, as we are not aware of any such rules.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter