Author Topic: Ruling Planets  (Read 5658 times)

rudra

Ruling Planets
« on: December 20, 2011, 02:56:01 AM »
As a thumb rule in KP, if we are skeptical about the correct SL for a given house then we check the ruling planets, if the said SL comes in the RPs then we assume that its correct, else we do some birth time rectification. But I have some doubts here....

If the SL in the current horoscope for a given house is not in the RP, we try to see if the previous planet (prospective SL) OR next SL come in the RPs, if they do then we select that planet as SL of the cusp.  But what  if both, the previous and next planets, are in the RP, which SL to choose? The one which is at the higher position in RP list?

Regards,
Rudra

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/ruling-planets/1665/

Astrology Forums

Ruling Planets
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:13:25 PM »

Varenya

Ruling Planets
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 08:47:13 AM »
thats one of the points in k.p, but not a thumbrule which satisfies everytime.
as you keep studying more and more charts, you\'ll discover that all rules keep changing slightly (but basis of sublord and significators concept will remain) and an astrologer needs to adapt.

you should read case studies and articles in k.p astrology yahoo group, where you\'ll discover what i\'ve said to be true

Seetaram

Ruling Planets
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 11:17:34 PM »
yes. if those are thumbrules, then they would never fail and there would never a doubt be arised and never would k.p astrologers discuss anything further
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

Ruling Planets
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 04:00:31 PM »
Rudra,

I\'m not an expert. But still I\'ll answer this based on what I\'ve learnt from the books and from some senior pros.

First of all, the Ruling Planets will be correct only for the first time when you take that particular horoscope. It won\'t be correct for the subsequent times. Hence for doing the Birth Time Rectification, you should see the Ruling Planets in the first time of judgement of that particular horoscope.

In that case, you won\'t have the type of problem what you have asked here as a doubt. KSK has clearly said that the Ruling Planets in the Ascendant at the Time of Judgement will match your Birth Time Moon position and Ruling Planets in the Moon at the Time of Judgement will match that of your Birth Time Ascendant. This will workout for sure.

Many of the senior pros who are practicing KP for years have told me this. In my little experience of few months, I\'ve been experiencing the same too. If you\'ve further doubts in this, only guys like Virinchi or Sujay should resolve this.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

rudra

Ruling Planets
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 01:07:27 AM »
@gaurang

Thanks Gaurang, yes what you said seem to be correct. RP are really a powerful tool if used correctly.

Regards,
Rudra

gauranggroups

Ruling Planets
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 02:02:44 AM »
Rudra,

RP is one of the powerful tools in KP Astrology and one of the unique concepts in KP. If you are able to master that concept, you can do wonders. If only you are not able to understand that, you\'ll be in a state of confusions and disbeliefs. So if you wanna learn KP, stick to that genuinely and don\'t get confused and mix up things with each other. You\'ll be able to master the subject one fine day.

All the Best!

Astrology Forums

Ruling Planets
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:13:25 PM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter