Author Topic: SATURN the god of moksha???????  (Read 20025 times)

jidnyasu

SATURN the god of moksha???????
« on: August 06, 2010, 02:28:45 PM »

HI guys today m going to share my obseravations with u about saturn
Saturn i.e shani this is a only famous planet of all other planet.even a person who doesnt know  much about astrology knows abt saturn but in a negative sense and here starts a tragedy.
       saturn is a god of karma. so many planets are given the rulership of two signs but saturn is only  ruler of two adjacent signs CAPRICORN (10)& AQUARIUS(11). In the basic or kalpurusha\'s kundali chart these sign are appeared to be in the 10 th house and 11th house resp. these houses in kundali are known as as \'karma sthan\' and \'labh sthan\' resp. in short it repsesnts the karma gati  ie ur past n present karma and the karma phal(effect of karma )  u get by ur deeds good or bad ones!!!it means shani rules over ur karma and ur karma phal. so it becomes his natural responsibility to punish u for ur bad deeds and value for good deeds.
        consider a person who wants a moksha which are two factors r his main obstacles????
they are  iccha(wants/desires) and his karma ( past deeds). a person goin for moksha or spiritual path must b free from any want or  any karma.  so analogy of saturn is dat he punishes u in such a way dat after it u naturally loose intrest in dat thing means u come to understand vanity of tht  particular thing.
          let me giv u an example fo this, consider a person who has saturn in this first house , which shows ur personality ur built and physical features. saturn generally give a thin bony
structure bones are porminent ,shoulder drooped whn found in first house gives sort of triangular shaped face and with very serious, matured expressions .bt nt exactly he make the person a badlooking bt jst take away his charm and bony  structure itself produces complex which turn them bit melancholy . and the person looks like a matured than his actual age. also he gives a  poor health in early childhood. and  very introvert nature .so a person like this wishes for gud health make efforts bt dnt get instant result again,satrun god of slowness. after some years he looses interest start living life in other way. in short hes freed frm the desire of being handsome and goodluking.bt a Saturn is god of justice ( i wonder thats one of the reason he has chosen Libra as his exalted sign) he gives a person a gud sense of maturity, responsibility in early age self

dependent and it rules old-age so most saturnine  people live their old-age in well manner .they are financially stable get the respectful place as a head of family and they are healthy too.
        in this way it keeps u unfilled from a the most remarkable  characteristics shown by particular sign in which ur saturn is ,bt balance it in  other ways. saturn will not give you what you
want bt provide what is needed n hw much is needed.
      so saturn plays a vital role in the travel of soul to the moksha .ie liberation .satrun in nt the exam of moksha bt it is the strict teacher preparing you for it by giving tough homework . I can conlude this bcoz  in kaklapurush kundali every house shows a stage of human life(kalapurusha\'s age) and in this kundali, capricorn falls in the 10 th house  which repsents karma ie the deeds done by soul in order to survive and in the next house i.e karma phal  which shows that all the karma\'s are being paid this is the second last stage after that the last house ie 12 th house pisces falls i it  that is the house of moksha.it clearly indicaltes b4 going to moksha one must free himself from all the karma. which satun does bt does nt take its astrological credit also.jupiter is given this credit as of god of moksha.... so wht we call \"guru krupa\" is actuallly  \"shanikrupa\"

MY next post--- LETS WELCOME SAADE SATI \"

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/saturn-god-moksha/1027/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:58:38 PM »

hammertrip

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 02:10:18 AM »
So if Saturn & ketu are in the 12th house then does that signify moksha

of course, in understand 9th house also plays a rule as does Guru

or Can Sani dev be in another house ( please signify which ones) & ketu in the 12th house

hammertrip

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 07:31:38 AM »

Are not houses 4, 8, & 12 known as moksha houses

So what combination can Jupiter, Saturn  & Ketu to get moksha

Like w

Also, does the time of death matter - for example if one dies in Jupiter or Saturn or Ketu mahadasha & 2/3 for other planets in antar-dasha

So if Saturn & ketu are in the 12th house then does that signify moksha

of course, in understand 9th house also plays a rule as does Guru

or Can Sani dev be in another house ( please signify which ones) & ketu in the 12th house

hammertrip

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 07:41:53 AM »
missed out in previous post:

What combinations could they exist in for the native to get moksha for example Jupiter, Saturn  in & Ketu in 12th, or Jupiter in 4, Saturn in 8 & ketu in 12 & so on

I understand that it could it depends on the strengths & positions of these planets in the native\'s chart

Also, one thing to note may be ( correct me if I am wrong) is the position/strength of Rahu in the native\'s chart.

If Ketu is say in the 12th house but Rahu is not good enough in the sixth, then while Ketu will push towards elevation, Rahu will bring the native down into worldly matters

hammertrip

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 09:58:42 PM »
anyone, plz clarify/advise ...........................

orangeprince

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 11:40:56 PM »
If Saturn is on the ascendant, the first house cusp, or somewhere in that vicinity, this has been called the chart of an “Early Riser.” This suggests that during the first years of this life, Saturn will be in the Formative Sector, very inwardly directed, as it moves through houses one, two, and three. At around 7 or 8 years of age, it will arrive at the fourth-house cusp, which always marks a major turning point, upward in the chart. From this point forward, for the next 15 or so years, Saturn will be rising in the chart, as it moves through the houses 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.In fact, from the time Saturn crosses the fourth-house cusp (I.C.), there will gradually be an ever-increasing sense of confidence that builds within the child, turning away from a more inward and formative time, toward a more outward and social experience. By the time Saturn reaches the 7th house cusp and moves into the upper houses, the child will be a teenager, coming into a more outward and aware time, socially, at quite an early age. This young person may very well be socially prominent, perhaps a class leader or the center of social attention. This is why this Saturn placement is called the “Early Riser.”This social momentum continues to rise until Saturn reaches the very top of chart, so around 21 years of age this person is flying high, having rising to some kind of fruition prominence early on. But we should also point out that as Saturn crests the top of the chart, this marks a turning point, the end of the rising part of the cycle and the beginning of a new cycle, as Saturn moves downward through the chart. Many early-riser types have to be counseled to let the past go, and not to attempt to drive forward, because things will not go on just as they have been – always rising.Instead, there will a turning away from what was, the past success, and, very gradually of course, learning to listen to a new, and more inner, message, a message that will grow stronger as Saturn moves downward in the chart, eventually leading to an entirely new cycle of personal investment, and eventual return.So it should not surprise us that at around 30 years of age, just as everyone else seems to be launched firmly in one direction or another, the early-riser types take a turn inward, going back to school so to speak, and gets busy building or investing, while others seem to be harvesting the results of their work. The result stage of the early rise is delayed until later in their 30s, when Saturn crosses the 4th house cusp once again, and begins to rise through the chart, bringing a new cycle of social prominence and the results of all the investment work.
~iVillage
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:58:38 PM »

hammertrip

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 11:59:10 PM »
Thank you for that revealing insight orangerajkumar ji

hammertrip

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »
I look forward to learn more

Mihif

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 04:06:49 PM »
What about the importance of navamsa chart? Navamsa chart shows how much is possible by our soul to attain moksha.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter