Author Topic: Second wife  (Read 13461 times)

kannan

Second wife
« on: October 12, 2009, 05:12:22 PM »
Dear Members

How do you find in a girl\'s horoscope the she will be married to a man as a second wife. Also to say that a divorsed woman will marry a man for whom this is the first marriaage.

Thanks

Kannan

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/second-wife/399/

Astrology Forums

Second wife
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:37:33 PM »

Virinchi

Second wife
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 06:39:04 PM »
its hard to say from a girl\'s horoscope if her husband was already married or not but if saturn is sublord of 7th cusp, then her spouse will be much older than her.
Age gap will be more than average.

in a guy\'s chart look for second marriage and divorce
https://www.astrogle.com/astrology/8th-house-for-marriage-or-divorce-in-kp.html
and
https://www.astrogle.com/astrology/second-marriage-divorce-in-astrology.html

some research has to be done by assuming that if 7th sublord decides our marriage, then 1st house sublord decides how many marriages our spouse may have.
so above rules should be applied treating 7th as 1st house, 1st house as 7th

haven\'t yet handled such horoscopes
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

DCP

Second wife
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 10:49:43 PM »
hi kannan ji
what virinchi said would be a wonderful observation if made

if you have such a lady\'s chart who got married to a man who was already married once in past, then an analysis on that chart will give us new leads

kannan

Second wife
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 10:12:40 AM »
Virinchi/ DCP

Thank you for your interest. I present below 3 cases (friends/relatives) on the subject
for your research study

Case 1: Woman: 14.1.1955/11.54 PM:/:23.11.1945:              Thiruvaruir(79E25/10N58)
              Man:     23.11.1945:/10.09 AM/:Salem (79E12/11N39)
              For the woman it is her first marriage but second    wife
              For the man(divorced) it is second marriage
              Both well settled in life with a boy

Case 2: Woman: 7.9.1961/:8.54 AM:/ Madras
              Man       3.5.1955/9.39 AM/ Madras
              For the woman (divorced) second marriage .For the Man first marriage
              Both well settled in life with a boy

Case 3:  Woman: 6.7.1959/ 7.04 PM/ Coimbatore (76E59/11N02)
               Man:     14.3.1950/11.47 PM/Madras
               For both the woman and man it  is second marriage. Well settled . No
               children . But man has 2 chidren through first wife legally separated
               staying away.

If you require more information I shall be happy to provide. All the above cases are arranged marriages.

Pl. examine the horoscopes at your leisure and do the needful.

Regards

Kannan

DCP

Second wife
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »
if we have to observe 2nd marriage in a person\'s chart, we\'ve to see if 7th sublord is in dual sign and seperation through 8th house.
if partner is supposed to have 2 marriages, then assume 7th to be 1st and count from there.
look at 8th and 5th and 1st sublords

1st case : here, 1st and 5th sublords are in dual signs and 5th sublord is aspected by dual planet jupiter.
so her partner will marry twice.

now check if she\'s his 1st or 2nd wife.
since her 8th sublord mercury is in 8th H itself , she wont have a divorce with him.
So he wont marry anyone after her.
so, he must have already married someone and left her before she met this lady.

in his case ,

1st sublord mercury is not in dual sign, so his partners will marry once only.

in next 2 cases i felt it requires some birth time correction and deeper study also which unfortunately i couldn\'t do as my health didnt allow me.

nevertheless, its just a case study and a proper case study should be applied on atleast 100 horoscopes and percentages should be drawn.
even sri krishnamurthy suggested 3 methods to see 2 marriages in a chart but only 3rd method succeeded in 93% cases , rest 2 mthods were succesful in 70% cases.

so we must assume that astrology still needs to be researched and few issues will always remain out of human reach

OMkaar

Second wife
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 09:25:56 AM »
hi kannan ji
try to apply new rules proposed above on all charts you know
i think it\'ll be interesting observation as you might know their life details also

then try same rules on ppl who still r not married

Astrology Forums

Second wife
« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:37:33 PM »

kannan

Second wife
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 07:42:19 AM »
DCP

Thank you for your time and analysis

Regards

Kannan

kannan

Second wife
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 12:28:08 PM »
[rquote=2747&topic=399&author=DCP]
even sri krishnamurthy suggested 3 methods to see 2 marriages in a chart but only 3rd method succeeded in 93% cases , rest 2 mthods were succesful in 70% cases.rquote]

DCP

Can you pl. give the references where KSK has suggested the above methods on 2 marriages. Sorry to trouble you with this request.

Thanks

Star Dust

Second wife
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 12:47:51 PM »
read K.P\'s fourth reader book
its only about marriages, married life, love affairs, children etc
all issues related to 5 and 7 houses
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

kannan

Second wife
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 10:39:36 PM »
Star Dust

Sorry I have not clearly stated. . The Reader you mentioned deal with second marriage alright. But what I was asking was whether KSK  has analysed cases of 1) second wife  but first marriage and 2)  man (first marriage) marrying a widow or a divorsed woman,  which we are discussing above . I shall be thankful to you for any reference on these specific cases

Regards

Kannan

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter