Author Topic: Second wife  (Read 14333 times)

JayTee

Second wife
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 11:53:55 PM »
should we belive it only if it was suggested/written by some astrologer?
even KSK did case studies and proposed a theory which failed in 30% cases

what virinchi/DCP tried was in reverse way and it may also fail in few cases.
it was tried on only 1 out of 3 cases.
so, try anything by yourself and then follow it.
just because it was printed somewhere doesn\'t make it a standard.
those books of k.p are KSK\'s personal experiences only
he didnt invent astrology rules like parashara

Astrology Forums

Second wife
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:49:20 AM »

kannan

Second wife
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »
Jay Tee

All I asked was whether KSK studied these cases . The question of believing a particular astrologer or not does\'t arise here. I am also trying in my own way different methods. I just wanted to find out experiences of others in this regard. That is all.

kannaan

Virinchi

Second wife
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 07:32:56 AM »
KSK did not study such cases
his case studies were limited but he derived few rules based on his experience and published them.
i used my own logic to his rules in reverse way to find ans to your question.
in all 3 cases i found it applicable.
you can try it on more cases to see if it can withstand the test or not.

there\'re many astrologers including KSK\'s sons who evolved more theories based on their new experiences.
this subject keeps evolving
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

kannan

Second wife
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 04:07:36 PM »
Virinchi

OK Thanks

kannan

Apparao

Second wife
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »
the theory proposed above by viinchi and DCP looks good
i tried to apply it to all above 3 cases and it worked
but we cant take this as universal rule, because even Krishnamurti\'s rules failed in 25% cases

orangeprince

Second wife
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 01:55:01 PM »
Hi here\'s another horoscope of my sis who married twice but even the second marriage is failing i feel bad for her but i guess that\'s life.So in this case is it the lord of 7th in the 12th house with lord of 1st house also the 5th lord is in the first house.

D.O.B - 25-02-1974
8:16 a.m
Lat - 16° 45\' 0\" N
Lon - 81° 42\' 0\" E
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Astrology Forums

Second wife
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:49:20 AM »

Star Dust

Second wife
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 09:08:51 PM »
those vague rules wont give you satisfactory answer o.prince.
try k.p to see that her 7th cusp sublord saturn is occupying dual sign of mercury and is also retro.
and also for pisces lagna, venus dasa is bad, though its in 11th house.
because venus is in constellation of sun(6th lord who breaks marriage) and occupying 12th house and sub of retro saturn which is 12th lord and in dual sign
so marriage(doesnt matter how many) will not give her any happiness
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

orangeprince

Second wife
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 11:32:55 PM »
Hey Star thanks a lot for shedding light its very clear now as am still very new to astrology and trying to learn KP.

Hey another doubt \"for pisces lagna, venus dasa is bad, though its in 11th house.\" is it in general (which i should take notes) or was it bcoz of her venus is in retro?

What about all these remedies gems,poojas,yantras,tantras,yagnas etc would they ever give results?(this is in general for people who are in hopeless situation) ex:so marriage(doesnt matter how many) will not give her any happiness.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter