Author Topic: set back in career  (Read 10989 times)

jidnyasu

set back in career
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 10:11:37 PM »
hey yaaar evry question u ans using KP method......try others methods too....wht for those who dont know kp?????? i know that it is one of the accurate methods we have ; bt der r sum ppl lyk me who dont know kp much..so if possible plz explain in regular methods too..thank you..

Astrology Forums

set back in career
« Reply #21 on: Today at 03:35:04 PM »

Seetaram

set back in career
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 12:29:27 PM »
if others dont know then learn it
when you know its the most accurate method for prediction then why do you still hang on with old and inaccurate methods
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

jidnyasu

set back in career
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2010, 08:59:26 PM »
i dint mean dat all others methods are incorrect.....i just said dat it is one of the accurate method v have....n whn its about learning it ; cant be learned in  day or two. so my request was to jst explain it with other possible methods too...but \'others\' dint understand the topic; took sumthing else of it in a hurry of a reply, and ha people hang in other metohds bcoz  they r not useless. accurate predictions can be given without kp also...bcoz in the end wht matters is ur intution...so learn to respect every method.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter