Author Topic: Times for casting charts  (Read 2848 times)

.Seeker.

Times for casting charts
« on: June 21, 2015, 11:29:40 AM »
Apologies in advance if this question has already been discussed before on the forum ; also apologies for my naivety in asking this question.

My query is that why is time of birth and not time of conception (theoretically speaking,if it could be ascertained) used for casting the natal charts?
Is it because an individual's karma-kanda begins only after birth and till then the Prarabdha is guiding the events related to the rebirth of the soul in this life as long as the body is in the womb?

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/times-casting-charts/2741/

Astrology Forums

Times for casting charts
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:19:45 AM »

Virinchi

Times for casting charts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 03:28:22 PM »
For vimsottari dasa system we follow what sage parasar has advised for kali yug.
In earlier yugas birth time was considered like you mentioned.
Now BT is when kid takes first breath outside womb (when air enters lungs and it cries).
Ketu is the only active planet between time of death in past life and birth in present life
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

.Seeker.

Times for casting charts
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:36:54 PM »
Thanks for the reply and clearing my doubt sir.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter