Author Topic: Tried to change the destiny? Anyone?  (Read 21455 times)

rudra

Tried to change the destiny? Anyone?
« on: November 05, 2011, 04:42:34 AM »
Dear Friends,

Many of you are good in correctly predicting future happenings, but thats not the complete goal. When a troubled soul comes to an astrologer and asks him about his problem as to what the stars are saying, the questioner has 2 objectives.......1) Tell me what will happen as I am in trouble 2) Remedies

I visited a KP astrologer (late) who was considered as Krishnamurti of Mumbai. He was really an aggressive person but an extremely honest one, I really respect him for his honesty and tremendous KP knowledge he had ( KP exp of 25 yrs, each day study of around 25 kundalis using KP). His answers were almost always correct.
I one day said to him "Sir, after such vast exp and success in KP, do you have any such method with which we can suppress the prarabdha? OR a good remedy which will alter the destiny?"

In one word he said "No"

So it means if some body does not have a destiny of having a child will remain childless so on and so forth.

We all are having diff exp, we are different thinkers. We may not have 25 yrs of astrology exp but still, some of us may have stumbled upon a method, may be difficult, to alter destiny.
Some may reply to this post saying that "destiny cannot be changed" etc...But let me tell you that Tripura Rhasya clearly says that unchangeable destiny is just for ordinary people.

Thus there are ways, just that we are not aware of them.

Anyone has any positive exp in this regard?

e.g One astro gives predictions about you....one by one all come bang on target. Then at one point you decide to rebel, find a way and change the future.....this way you will be sure that your remedy worked and it was not a wrong prediction.

Members experiences on this topic will help everyone, plz share

If any member wants to say that destiny cannot be changed, plz explain following 2 cases:
1) Maha rishi Valmiki, who initially used to kill people travelling in the forest ......became a Sage, the sins he had commited were rubbed by ram naam.
2) Markanday was destined to live upto 16 yrs only...this prediction was not done by any astrologer but by Lord Shiva himself. This prediction was changed and Markanday never died.

Regards,
Rudra

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/tried-change-destiny-anyone/1600/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:41:38 PM »

Seetaram

@virinchi
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 08:32:37 AM »
you haven't read or understood tripura rahasya till now.
you should also understand why is it called 'rahasya' and whats the secret in it.

now you come up and ask us to suggest few page numbers in that book which can answer your questions.
by any chance , are you a modern day student ? who reads important questions only before going for exam?

why didnt you ask the same question to that k.p astrologer(krishnamurti of mumbai)?

if he said "NO", then its "NO" because even krishnamurti of chennai said "NO" in the past.

next time when you ask something, read thoroughly, try to understand and ask.
don't expect quick, one line answers in topics like philosophy.
They can't be answered just like that. One needs to have enough life experience to understand it(which may come to you in future but not now)

and finally, this is a discussion forum, not a problem solving quickie platform.
so if you gain some knowledge from here, try to apply it on your own and learn from your own experiences.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Sujay

@virinchi
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 09:33:47 AM »
I completely agree to Rudra's example of Valmiki and Markandeya. Infact there are many such instances in Guru Charithre itself wherein the complete surrender to God/Guru has lead to salvation. People who want to understand easily need not go in search of what is "Rahasya and whats the secret in it". First let them try to read these Charithre (which is not a Rahasya for sure) where there are profound examples of sins being wiped off by Guru / God himself for all who had higher degree of bhakti and sense of self surrender.

pallavi

@virinchi
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 11:15:02 AM »
what sujay said is bhakti marga.
in this, you'll chose to surrender but cannot ask what to change or how to change.
its upto god to decide what is good for you.

many who entered bhakti marga like this have suffered because they still had past karma attached to them.
when it was removed, they reached god.
may be their horoscopes indicated such path already.

like siddarth's horoscope suggested that he would become a great saint in future and he went onto become gowtama buddha.

But in Gyana marga, you have to start by a question and try to get an answer

Seetaram

@virinchi
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 11:52:05 AM »
dear rudra
when you already know examples of someone who changed fate by following some method, then why dont you too follow the same path and find your answers.

why do you expect others to follow and set more and more examples.

could be two reasons :

1. you feel that markandeya's story might not be real and you want a living example.
2. you just want everyone's opinion on your doubts but in real you are not interested to solve anything yourself

if above 1 is false and 2 is true, then you should start applying markandeya method of bhakti yoga.
if 1 is true and 2 is also true, then none of your questions will ever receive proper answer in this life.
if 1 is true and 2 is false, then forums are not right place for you. step out of internet world and look out to meet real people because if such ppl exist, they wont be online for sure.
if both are false(its not possible in your case), you wont be asking questions here

gauranggroups

@virinchi
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 08:55:54 PM »
Rudra,

If you've asked this question in a selfless motive and only to help others, its really good. But many people, mainly astrologers are trying to find the answer for the very same question. But nobody has got answer for that. Because this again is totally not in the reach of ordinary human beings. Whatever Sujay said is true. There are many instances in our ithihasas and puranas to prove that. But again as Pallavi quoted, everything has been done by pure Bhakti Marga.

Based on your Karma only, you'll take birth in a particular time, which eventually decides your horoscope. Everything will happen based on your horo only. Even when God incarnated, he himself hasn't broken any of the law and he has followed everything. Lord Rama is the best example.

But by doing certain remedies, you can change the impact of the fate even though you can't change the fate. i.e. We can maximize the benefits and minimize the sufferings. But again that's not in our hands. Nobody can say how far the impact can be changed by doing certain remedies. An Astrologer can only suggest the remedies, but God only can decide on the result.

In the very same forum, Virinchi has suggested many remedies to many people and also he has stated that he has suggested many remedies to many people personally too and most of them have worked too. Even he hasn't guaranteed the results of any such remedies. If the result is in human's hands, the Karma concept itself wouldn't exist. A person will kill someone and do the particular remedy and will wipe-off the bad Karma. That can't be done, right?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:41:38 PM »

rudra

@virinchi
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 01:41:00 AM »

@ Seetaram

With all respects to you, Tripura Rahasya is not easy to understand, one needs to read it time and again. Secondly, Krishnamurti of Chennai is not GOD.

Regards,
Rudra

you haven't read or understood tripura rahasya till now.
you should also understand why is it called 'rahasya' and whats the secret in it.

now you come up and ask us to suggest few page numbers in that book which can answer your questions.
by any chance , are you a modern day student ? who reads important questions only before going for exam?

why didnt you ask the same question to that k.p astrologer(krishnamurti of mumbai)?

if he said "NO", then its "NO" because even krishnamurti of chennai said "NO" in the past.

next time when you ask something, read thoroughly, try to understand and ask.
don't expect quick, one line answers in topics like philosophy.
They can't be answered just like that. One needs to have enough life experience to understand it(which may come to you in future but not now)

and finally, this is a discussion forum, not a problem solving quickie platform.
so if you gain some knowledge from here, try to apply it on your own and learn from your own experiences.

rudra

@virinchi
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 01:47:44 AM »

@ Seetaram

I have two motives here, 1) Discussion - it helps me as well as others 2) We do not have a life that long to try and find all answers by ourselves. Thus, it helps to learn from other's experience.

Respects,
Rudra

dear rudra
when you already know examples of someone who changed fate by following some method, then why dont you too follow the same path and find your answers.

why do you expect others to follow and set more and more examples.

could be two reasons :

1. you feel that markandeya's story might not be real and you want a living example.
2. you just want everyone's opinion on your doubts but in real you are not interested to solve anything yourself

if above 1 is false and 2 is true, then you should start applying markandeya method of bhakti yoga.
if 1 is true and 2 is also true, then none of your questions will ever receive proper answer in this life.
if 1 is true and 2 is false, then forums are not right place for you. step out of internet world and look out to meet real people because if such ppl exist, they wont be online for sure.
if both are false(its not possible in your case), you wont be asking questions here

rudra

@virinchi
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 02:18:41 AM »
@ gaurang

Rudra,

If you've asked this question in a selfless motive and only to help others, its really good. But many people, mainly astrologers are trying to find the answer for the very same question. But nobody has got answer for that. Because this again is totally not in the reach of ordinary human beings. Whatever Sujay said is true. There are many instances in our ithihasas and puranas to prove that. But again as Pallavi quoted, everything has been done by pure Bhakti Marga.

I had this question in my mind for ages. I feel that for humans, god has given us enough brains to get liberated from cycle of life and death. Also, we will get answer to alter the destiny only if we try for it. If a man sits down and gives up when some renowned astrologer says that No remedies, then I believe that he is an ordinary person. Yes Guricharitra, Sai Satcharitra, Swami Samartha Bhakar etc.. have many examples of change in destiny. But the difference in those examples and our case is, there those people whose destiny changed has direct access to avatra in physical form e.g Sai baba of Shirdi. But we have no such luck here. Thus a need for other way similar to bhakti marg. I know what I said here is debatable, I am not able to put my words together here as this is such a vast topic.

Based on your Karma only, you'll take birth in a particular time, which eventually decides your horoscope. Everything will happen based on your horo only. Even when God incarnated, he himself hasn't broken any of the law and he has followed everything. Lord Rama is the best example.

True. Lord Rama knew whats instored for him and ready to face it, his objective was to teach humanity through his actions. But we are normal people, we strive to make things better for us. Just that, I feel that one should question beliefs that nothing can be changed, as I feel that there are ways, and, will power is definitely not one of it.

But by doing certain remedies, you can change the impact of the fate even though you can't change the fate. i.e. We can maximize the benefits and minimize the sufferings. But again that's not in our hands. Nobody can say how far the impact can be changed by doing certain remedies. An Astrologer can only suggest the remedies, but God only can decide on the result.

In the very same forum, Virinchi has suggested many remedies to many people and also he has stated that he has suggested many remedies to many people personally too and most of them have worked too. Even he hasn't guaranteed the results of any such remedies. If the result is in human's hands, the Karma concept itself wouldn't exist. A person will kill someone and do the particular remedy and will wipe-off the bad Karma. That can't be done, right?

I am suggesting one remedy here, may be it can be considered as a bluff. But its true story which happened 500 yrs back in China. I am not sure if you know Liao Fan's 4 lessons. The first lesson itself gives the remedy. I hope it will be useful to members here.
I have started following it, but it takes time to show the effect. I will give here the real story in very brief.

500 yrs ago in China, there was a teenager called Liao fan. He once met an astrologer whose predictions were deadly accurate...such that the astrologer was able to even predict the salary of Liao fan after many yrs in future. Liao Fan got all his life predictions written by that astrologer. All predictions started coming true, bang on target. Among the predictions Liao Fan was told was that he will never have any child and he will die on 14th Aug at a specific time at the age of 53. Liao Fan lost faith in self will and thought that all is predestined. One day he found a way to change destiny.

I hope all will get help from this.

Here is the link.

https://www.buddhistebooks.com/eBooks/Liao_Fan/First_Lesson.html

Regards,
Rudra

gauranggroups

@virinchi
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 03:43:57 AM »
Rudra,

I've gone thru the story. It's nice. I dunno whether it's a true one or a mythological story to motivate people to do only good deeds. Even if its a true one, its not new for us. Again the same Karma concept applies here. If you do lots of good Karma, you'll enjoy good benefits in life. There are lots of things like this in our scriptures itself. No need to go for any chinese buddhist stories.

By performing certain yagnas, one can even become Indra. Don't you know the story of Mahabali Chakravarthy? If a man can become Indra, why can't a Liao-fan pass an imperial exam and become a Mayor? In fact, a Jeevatma can reach to the maximum level of Bramha, as per our Shastras. It's also signifying Bhakti Marga again. By having some commitments, he's doing only good deeds.

I can understand that you are having a fire to find out the way to change the destiny. I'm not here to discourage you. In many cases, nobody can say something is neither possible nor impossible. But few things are very rare and few things are easier. That's what one can say. Is it possible for you to make a person to commit and follow that he'll do only good deeds in his life without doing anything bad? If, yes, try out and see yourself. All the Best!!

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter