Author Topic: Venus-Saturn or Saturn-Venus subperiods have most negative karma packed in them  (Read 33462 times)

kannan

Which are those 2 Lagnas ?
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 02:39:56 PM »
Thank you DCP. I will try to post details later

Regards

Kannan

Astrology Forums

san_jay_ss

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010, 09:16:15 AM »
Dear Fellow Members,

I am passing thru Sat / Ven from last month

Lagan - Singh (Leo)
Rashi - Makar (Capr)

Do you think this would be a tough time for me ... I have had enough problems in terms of Debt and Health (Rheumatoid Arthritis) during my Ashtam Sani bhukti.

On a different note, I am almost debt free after selling of one of my property after this change of period ( transaction is still on) and medicine of RA is working extremely well.

Regards,
Sanjay

san_jay_ss

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 09:29:51 AM »

Dear Fellow Members,

I am passing thru Sat / Ven from last month

Lagan - Singh (Leo)
Rashi - Makar (Capr) - 6th House
Ven - Mithun ( with Rahu) 11th House
Sat - Kumbh - 7th house

Do you think this would be a tough time for me ... I have had enough problems in terms of Debt and Health (Rheumatoid Arthritis) during my Ashtam Sani bhukti.

On a different note, I am almost debt free after selling of one of my property after this change of period ( transaction is still on) and medicine of RA is working extremely well.

Regards,
Sanjay

DCP

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 10:40:25 AM »
if unmarried you will find oppurtunities to marry but its better to avoid till you enter venus-mercury dasa
Also avoid any extra marital affairs
health will be moderate to low.
you will lose some weight and there will be some nervous and breathing problems

antardasa results depend on exact degree placement of venus and saturn

somesh144

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 12:59:47 PM »
Remedies for Saturn Mahadasha & Venus Bhukti and Venus Mahadasha & Saturn Bhukti.

1.Perform Mrityunjaya Japa/Homa ( A very powerful remedy, I got good job after performing Mrityunjaya Japa  during Saturn Mahadasha & Venus Bhukti Period)
2.Recite  or Listen to Durga Saptashati
3.Pray to Goddess Durga Devi.

Suniljitto

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 09:11:41 PM »
Unfortunatly, I have Saturn\'s main Period and Venus Sub period and Ashtam shani till november 2011 and all the facts stated in the above article holds relevance  for me atleast
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

Astrology Forums

kshantaram

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 09:38:57 AM »
libra lagna, saturn-mars-rahu 2nd house, venus-mercury 4th house

saturn-ketu was a painful period with job break, harassment by one of the superiors,  major car accident without any injury with God\'s grace!

saturn-venus period improved working environment in the office restoring position, but was illusive with behind the screen activities - job lasted further for two more years but resigned before the close of the saturn-venus period 6 months earlier, saturn transit 8th house over ketu in taurus. jupiter-rahu transit in the 9th house.

then no job for next 4 yrs, earlier small breaks for 5m/2m but a major break this time for 4yrs after the illusive saturn-venus period towards the close rather supported by the transits too, remedies not working out having spent large amounts though.

this proves how illusive saturn-venus period can be, although appeared kind with me for the major period, followed by saturn-sun, saturn-moon.

got job/assignment only in late saturn-mars period, mars in own scorpio in the 2nd house. saturn/mars are enemies by the pachadhamaitri being together same sign/house - a small technical confusion here. one learned astrologer said no job even during saturn-mars while another equally learned astrologer under the same guru said - would get a good contractual assignment as jupiter progresses in the first house/vishakha nakshatra which came true.

thought of sharing some relevant experience here!

regards/kshantaram

meems

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 02:02:59 PM »
I\'m a bit confused about this venus- saturn dasha. I have had a terrible time even during venus- jupiter dasha. This is the time my financial problems started and also my career started dipping. Currently I\'m in the Venus - saturn dasha till July 2012 and my finances and career have hit an all time low. I\'m almost broke.  Do you mean to say that my situation will be like this till mid 2012? That\'s very scary. Someone please analyse my horoscope and offer guidance. DoB: 24.12.1963, Time:6.10AM, PoB: Chennai

Nidhi Jadly

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 06:01:03 PM »
Sat-Ven or ven-Sat dasha is tough only when both sat & ven are strong. If any one planet is weak then this dasha does not create so many problems.

shadow

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2010, 03:54:16 AM »
Here is my experience...atleast what I heard from my parents. I was born when SA-VE dasa was running. So during that time frame my dad was undergoing lots of stress to make ends meet.During that time frame I lit my dad\'s clothes ablaze and almost all got destroyed. After that incident things were getting normal and my dad was busy in profession ..

SO now it is going to be VE-SA timeframe which is due 2021 ..any thoughts ?

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter