Author Topic: Venus-Saturn or Saturn-Venus subperiods have most negative karma packed in them  (Read 34115 times)

Seetaram

Which are those 2 Lagnas ?
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »
did you get to read this article?
https://www.astrogle.com/astrology/how-to-find-total-effects-of-current-vimsottari-dasa.html

you can know everything for yourself
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Astrology Forums

shadow

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 08:08:23 PM »
I did read that..it is interesting article,  however I am now running sa antar-dasa now so I have to wait till dec to really extrapolate things.  Do you have any insights or expand more for me on this particular ve-sa dasa seetaramji ?

Seetaram

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 09:36:05 AM »
are you sure its SA antardasa for you now?

use the formula in that article and make that day\'s minute divisions to know what you wanted

Suniljitto

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2010, 04:30:25 PM »
My Saturn Mahadasha and Venus Antardasha is going to end on 07-05-11.After that it will be Saturn Mahadasha and Sun Antardasha ..Can some-one please throw light is such case?
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

VBC

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 10:59:17 AM »
[rquote=2180&topic=345&author=SaSirEkha]Yes. this is the worst of all dashas except for 2 lagnas which virinchi stated.
if person is born in taurus, gemini, virgo, libra, capricorn, aquarius ascendants then he\'s somewhat saved[/rquote]

Seetaram

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »
sagittarius and pisces

for these 2 lagnas, venus-mercury is bad

Astrology Forums

orangeprince

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 04:47:33 PM »
Bill Clinton is going through Saturn - venus dasha since 16-04-2010 to15-06-2013.Venus asc in virgo which is benefic but has Saturn in 11th house ie cancer which is malefic,so how do we see that seniors ?

D.O.B -  19-aug-1940
Time    - 8:30 am
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

vlbedoc

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2011, 06:22:21 PM »
i remember my Ven-Sat period.. b/w 04-07.. it was more emotionally testing than anything else.. friends betrayed, relationships broke, tension with parents.. it was a lonely period.. i still call it the \'rock bottom of my life\'.. however, i had failed just before the start of the period, and was so driven and working hard.. i was described as a \'shining star\' in my career during that time.. i was struggling, but i was still doing it.. hope helps..
what i believe is you get into this mess because during the jupiter sub just before that.. you are \'expanding\'.. it makes you look at big things, reach big, take bigger risks, big big big.. and then, saturn, being \'contracting\' .. brings you back to square 1.. and then mercury gives you a new beginning...
its the circle of life.. you must be careful, i agree, but dont worry... paath and jaap help gain strength... i used to do Ganapati paath, and i feel i was saved through the whole ordeal only by Him..
also, if you struggle against the \'contracting\' force of saturn, u\'ll feel more distress.. if you comply, live minimally, keep a low profile, dont take risks, it passes with less harm..

orangeprince

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2011, 07:30:24 PM »
Bill Clinton is going through Saturn - venus dasha since 16-04-2010 to15-06-2013.Venus asc in virgo which is benefic but has Saturn in 11th house ie cancer which is malefic,so how do we see that seniors ?

D.O.B - 19-aug-1940
Time - 8:30 am

Ravi Varma

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2012, 12:24:28 AM »
i still dont get the logic
when saturn and venus a friends to each other, why will they force so much negative karma during their dasas

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter