Author Topic: What is the time difference impact on predictions  (Read 4325 times)

msstrend

What is the time difference impact on predictions
« on: January 25, 2011, 05:41:39 AM »
I have the habit of reading daily horoscopes from Indian Newspapers but I live in Canada. What would this 11 hour time difference make in that prediction for the day. Because when I start my day its almost end of the day in India. Will the prediction vary of it still applies the same no matter where the person is?  

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/what-time-difference-impact-predictions/1151/

Astrology Forums

What is the time difference impact on predictions
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:01:17 AM »

Seetaram

How about chanrastamam
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »
moon stays at same position irrespective of what time zone we live on earth
for example : if moon is at 27 degrees 23 mins in virgo now (when i see it from india at 11 AM), it will be at same position for you when you see from canada(with 12 hrs time gap)
that means moon will be at same position at 11PM for you last night.

same applies to all planets

but lagnas will vary when u try horary etc

so if you wish to check your daily moon sign prediction, you need to understand that its written w.r.t indian time zone and it will apply to you with 12 hrs backwards shift
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

msstrend

How about chanrastamam
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 08:57:29 AM »
Timings of chandrastamam and other things like ragukalam, yamakandam also be in IST or do I have convert them too in EST.

Seetaram

How about chanrastamam
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 09:40:28 AM »
rahu kalam depends on weekday and sunrise
so count that according to your time zone

rahu kalam is 9-10:30 AM in whatever time zone you are in.

these days we are getting indian calenders for USA time zones too
why dont you try getting them ?

https://www.panchang.com/ is one site which displays according to ur time zone

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter