Author Topic: Why do people die earlier than expected  (Read 11628 times)

mounica583

Why do people die earlier than expected
« on: April 23, 2013, 11:07:05 PM »
why does people(he/she) expires before not even attaining age of 50. what may be the reason behind sudden expires (what ever it may be heartattacks or accidents). why does soul leaves his/her body at an early age for some people ??? does it mean that they have no wishes to fullfill in this life time (or) in order to fullfill their wishes, their soul takes birth again ?? looking forward to share views from seniors ..thankyou.                       

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/why-do-people-die-earlier-than-expected/1918/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:20:22 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 11:16:22 PM »
topic title should be changed to something more relevant to the subject.
your question too wide to give an astrological pov.

an astrologer is not supposed to predict death, so i wont get into details of how and when can you foresee death in a horoscope.

anyways, people are born when they've debts to be cleared (within their karma) and when those debts are cleared with others (eventhough entire karma is not cleared), they'll leave this body.

for ex : if parents have killed infants or did abortions in their past lives and they were supposed to have a kid in this life who would die early to make them go through their karmic lesson, the soul to whom parents are indebted, will take birth as their kid and die young.

that soul may have much more karma and other debts, which will be cleared in subsequent lives

mounica583

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 11:23:23 PM »
yes, even i wouldn't like to know prediction of death/foresee death in horoscope. thankyou for your explanation !!

Anoo

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 12:07:07 AM »
when death is not predicted, then this topic shouldn't have been in 'Astrology Discussions'.
should have been in some philosophy or pastlives section.

back to topic...... can we define what is right age to die ?
80 ? 70 ? 60 ?
few people may not have desires or responsibilities and also may not be active even at 80 but they continue to live.
few may have lot of energy and things to do, but they die at 40 or 50.

i understand that ppl die when their job is done on this planet.
like vivekananda or adi sankaracharys died before touching 40 age, because their job on earth was done already.

mahatma gandhi died almost at 80 and about 5 months after india, pakistan got independence.
his job was done and he left. prior to that he waited for so many years to see independent india

Virinchi

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 12:47:19 AM »
saturn decides how much karma we need to face in each life.
you may have 1000 units of sanchita karma (carried from multiple past lives) but if saturn decides to give you results of only 400 units (this is prarabdha karma) in this life, then remaining 600 units + whatever karma you accumulate by your deeds in this life (aagami karma) will be carried forward for next life and their total becomes sanchita karma for next life.
the cycle goes on till balance karma = 0 units.

one rule that works in karma is that all bad results(relative) of karma should be cleared within 7 lives.
i.e you cannot carry evil karma for more than 7 lives without facing its effect.
however, good(relative) karma can be carried till your last life on this earth.

we as humans, have choice only to do or not to do any act (karma is not an act.. chosing not to act/react is also a karma).
result is fixed elsewhere
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

mounica583

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 12:01:37 PM »
saturn decides how much karma we need to face in each life.
you may have 1000 units of sanchita karma (carried from multiple past lives) but if saturn decides to give you results of only 400 units (this is prarabdha karma) in this life, then remaining 600 units + whatever karma you accumulate by your deeds in this life (aagami karma) will be carried forward for next life and their total becomes sanchita karma for next life.
the cycle goes on till balance karma = 0 units.

one rule that works in karma is that all bad results(relative) of karma should be cleared within 7 lives.
i.e you cannot carry evil karma for more than 7 lives without facing its effect.
however, good(relative) karma can be carried till your last life on this earth.

we as humans, have choice only to do or not to do any act (karma is not an act.. chosing not to act/react is also a karma).
result is fixed elsewhere

wonderful detailed explanation !! many of the people, even doesn't know about it. thankyou for spreading ur knowledge for others.

Take a Bow, sir jii !!

Generally, people having certain bondings(relations) with another people like closefrnds,relatives etc.. if we have any close association, with any persons in this life....does it mean that, our debts are not cleared in the past life, with that particular close associate, as a result we still have a close relation even in this present life  as part of our karma ?? 

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:20:22 AM »

Amy Aquarius lagna

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 06:21:31 AM »
Using Western astrology I had my youngest daughter and son in law joyous of first pregnancy yet I saw Saturn in my son in laws 5th house in Sagittarius (Western so Scorpio Vedic).  I knew that Saturn is not happy in the 5th house and wondered if that meant a miscarriage would occur.  No.....we have a happy healthy baby girl born two weeks after Dad's sudden death from a motorcycle accident.  Saturn still told the story.  My daughter still misses her husband but he left us an amazing gift.
My daughter and her husband were both early Leo rising with Western astrology and Cancer rising with Vedic.
I have an Purva Bhadra lagna, Magha Sun, Aswini moon, Mercury in Uttara Phalguni, Venus in Punarvas, Mars in Purva Bhadra  retrograde.  Currently in Rahu-Mercury dasa starting Oct 4 2013

Amy Aquarius lagna

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 06:22:34 AM »
And this death occurred when transiting Mars hit both their 7th house cusps.

Amy Aquarius lagna

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 08:04:35 PM »
I just looked up what his vedic rising was and it was at the very end of Pushya. Cancer 16 20

Pushya: (Cancer 03 20’ to 16 40’) and his Vedic Saturn in Scorpio 10 degrees which = anurada.

chensree

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 05:59:00 PM »
virinchiji wonderful explanation.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter