News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

KP Discussions

Started by shadow, November 04, 2010, 06:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okkadu17in

respected seniors my questions are about nodes guruji mentiond that rahu and ketu acts as agent to the planets which they conjoined my questin is which planet has to be considerd when it is conjoined with two or more planets in the house? When there is no conjunction with any planet what is aspecting mean? i cant understand this word. . .my another question is if venus is the 1st cusp sublord occupying 8th house and in the constellation owned by mars should i read the matters directly of 8th house or should i consider the matters of constellatin lord mars  which is occupying some other house. . .and last question is if rahu or ketu in conjuction with retrograde planet in a house matters wont materialize in favourable way is it true? What if rahu or ketu in conjuction with two or more planets in which one of the planet is retrograde? . . .my questions are very basic seniors please clarify my doubts. . .thank you

Seetaram

you are only following some online material about k.p, which are incomplete

get K.P readers I , II & III books and read them thoroughly
your questions are very very basic and answers can be found in those books.

there is difference between teaching and discussing
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

@okkadu17in,

To add with what Mr.Seetaram said, try to get them (KP Readers) in your mother tongue edition so that it\'ll be easy for you to understand. From your message, it\'s clearly visible that you are finding very hard to get the terminologies. Hence read them in the language which you can understand very well.

All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

okkadu17in

im not following any online material bought kp six readers 1 month ago in english cant undrstand litle a bit so asked. . .in a suggestion time u guys can give answer to my doubts  any how thanks

Srikanth

yeah, what gaurang said is right.
if you are not understanding basic terms like \'aspect of planets\', then its hard to explain complicated things.
k.p books are available in tamil, telugu etc indian languages.

if you get your basics from them like jupiter aspects 5,7,9.
saturn 3,7,10
mars 4,7,8

etc...

as seetaram said it, this is discussion forum , not teaching forum

okkadu17in

ok where should i post my msg if i want to learn something    

Srikanth

for learning, consulting a guru personally or reading books and discussing personally with some astrologer is best.
online forums are not suitable for that.

also first check your own horoscope, if you have ability to learn astrology or not.
Or consult an astrologer, who can tell you that

gauranggroups

@okkadu17in,

What\'s your mother tongue? Tell us that. We\'ll try to guide you based on that. I guess it should be Telugu, Right?

Regarding your doubt.. Here \"Aspect\" colloquially means \"See\".. All the Planets will aspect their 7th house from where they are posited. But three planets have special aspects. They are Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars aspects 4th & 8th houses along with 7, which is usual for all the planets. Jupiter aspects houses 5, 7 & 9. Saturn aspects houses 3, 7 & 10.

All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

rudra

Hi,

See, Rahu and Ketu are treated differently as follows...

1) Rahu/Ketu will mainly give results of all the planets aspecting it e.g Saturn -> 3, 7 and 10, Jupiter --> 5,7 and 9, Mars --> 4, 7 and 8. All other planets will aspect with their 7th drishti. Aspecting means the planets are having their drishti on Rahu/Ketu.

2) Rahu/Ketu will then give results of all the planets which are in Yuti i.e conjunction with them. KP says 4 degrees conjunction, traditional astrology says 8 degrees.

3) Rahu/Ketu will then give result of its Nakshatra (star lord)

4) Lastly, Rahu/Ketu will give result of the rashi lord in which they r located. While finding the rashi in which Rahu/Ketu is deposited one should not use cusp but according to normal lagn kundali.

I hope this solves your query.

Regards,
Rudra

gauranggroups

The answer for the another question you asked which is highlighted in the quote is..

If Venus is the 1st cusp sub-lord and occupies the 8th house and in the constellation of Mars, you should see where Mars is posited and which are the houses owned by Mars. Based on that only, you can predict. Venus will give the result of Mars in __house (predominantly) and the owner of __ and __houses.

[rquote=11666&topic=1643&author=okkadu17in]respected seniors my questions are about nodes guruji mentiond that rahu and ketu acts as agent to the planets which they conjoined my questin is which planet has to be considerd when it is conjoined with two or more planets in the house? When there is no conjunction with any planet what is aspecting mean? i cant understand this word. . .my another question is if venus is the 1st cusp sublord occupying 8th house and in the constellation owned by mars should i read the matters directly of 8th house or should i consider the matters of constellatin lord mars  which is occupying some other house. . .and last question is if rahu or ketu in conjuction with retrograde planet in a house matters wont materialize in favourable way is it true? What if rahu or ketu in conjuction with two or more planets in which one of the planet is retrograde? . . .my questions are very basic seniors please clarify my doubts. . .thank you[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang