Nadi Astrology Experiences, Real and Fake !

Started by Virinchi, February 17, 2009, 05:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chensree

I heard in secundrabad one nadi astrologer is there. Please tell me whether this is correct one or not
 Sri Mahasiva Vakya Thulya Nadi in Secunderabad P.O.
Wellington Road, Sai Nagar Colony, Vikrampuri
Secunderabad P.O
Land Mark:
Behind Ambedkar Statue
Ph:040-27722777
Contact Person: Laxman

interglossa

[rquote=9374&topic=13&author=gauranggroups]Regarding Naadi Astrology, some ancient Tamil Siddhars (Sages) like Sri Agasthiyar, Sri Sugar and Sri Bogar, etc, had given predictions for almost all the people who were / are / will be taking births in this world. It\'s very accurate and they can say about your past, present and future lives. They can say about your marriage, spouse\'s names and children\'s names too.

These Naadis (palm leaves) have been maintained, copied and recopied by few Astrologers\' families. But since these Naadis have been used from very ancient times (minimum 2500 to 3000 years old), most of the naadis were lost and only few are left with now. But these guys have become commercialized and they don\'t reveal this truth. Hence even if they don\'t have real leaves, these guys(Naadi Readers) are preparing them and predicting to the people roughly based on their horoscopes. Hence many people are getting wrong predictions. But who are lucky enough will get their original leaves and will get their predictions dang right. Others won\'t get right predictions.

I have got many contacts with these Naadi Astrologers and know them personally too. The original Naadi Astrologer shouldn\'t even ask you whether your name starts with these letters are not. After getting our thumb print, they should tell everything by themselves. If some one is asking these things, we should start doubting their genuinity.

If you\'ve got everything right in your predictions, you may be one of those lucky persons whose original Naadi still exists. [/rquote]

This is very very interesting, in Serbia there is also a belief that every person is written in the so-called \"Old Books\" but these books were lost when wars took place, many were hidden in monasteries, and it is very hard to even know where they are or who possesses some copies of them...but it is said that everyone\'s name is written in it along with the destiny each will have.

interglossa

Is there a possibility of contacting such people from here Serbia?

Ravi Varma

there\'s a website i found and one of my friend visited them personally, and found their readings to be accurate
https://sivanadi.com/

https://sivanadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/logo2.png\">

gauranggroups

Ravi Varma,

As I\'ve already said, your friend might be one of those lucky persons whose real naadi exists. Or the Naadi Astrologer might\'ve got right horoscope of your friend and hence the reading must have matched mostly.

All these people are same and commercial only and no one is a saint. If these people are genuine, they shouldn\'t charge you differently for different Cantos(Chapters). Only the commercial minded people will charge you separately for predicting different Cantos like General, Kalasthram(Marriage), Poorva Janma(Previous Birth), Maru Janma(Next Birth) and Jobs, etc. These people used to say that there are 14 Cantos and they used to charge separately for each and every Canto.

Actually the ancient Saints didn\'t write anything separately as such. They\'ve given all the life predictions of the person in a single leaf only.

It\'s better to consult a good KP Astrologer instead of going for Naadi Astrology.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Ravi Varma

in my personal experience, naadi predictions came true but dates/years didnt match exactly.
later i went to a kp astrologer and found better accurate dates of events

rashok231

DO NADI ASTROLOGY PREDICTIONS COME TRUE

I HAVE MOST OFTEN HEARD THAT THE PREDICTIONS ABOUT YOUR PAST ARE CORRECT AND THOSE OF YOUR FUTURE ARE NOT

gauranggroups

Ashok,

This entire thread is only about that. If could\'ve gone thru it, you would\'ve got your answer by now. Try to go thru the posts before asking a question, mate!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gg17

does anyone know about any k.p astrologers in delhi , please give the contact details if anyone knows about it , thanks !

Sushma

last year my brother and his wife visited siva nadi and predictions have come true partially till now.
will wait for another 1-2 yrs to see if its actually turning out to be true or fake