Nadi Astrology Experiences, Real and Fake !

Started by Virinchi, February 17, 2009, 05:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

Naadi astrology is a Divine science. It is one of the
most mystical methods of predicting past, present and future. It is unique
and amazing. It has perhaps all the answers.

When you hear the details of your entire life recorded
by the clairvoyant ancient Indian sages sung and read
to you by the Nadi reader, starting with your name, the names of your parents, the name of your spouse, and other details about your past, present and predictions
of what will happen to 'you' in the future you will be shocked beyond doubt with wonder, hearing about your life written on a Nadi leaf thousands of years ago and stored.

The identification of your leaf is based on your thumb
impression. It is a book about 'you', as you are right now,
this moment. In this leaf it was already written, that you
would have a reading of this text on that very day, it is
your Nadi or destiny.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Virinchi

DETAILS OF KANDAMS

Kandam 1 or General Kandam: To be found out through thumb impression. Gents: Right thumb, and Ladies: Left thumb.
This Kandam will contain your name, parents names, the name of your spouse and details of brothers, sisters, children, husband, wife, details of profession and future predictions in general for all the 12 houses with your horoscope based on the planetary positions at the time of birth as mentioned in the Nadi leaf.
IT IS COMPULSORY TO TAKE THIS KANDAM TO READ THE OTHER KANDAMS.

Kandam 2: Money, eyes, family, education and speech.

Kandam 3: Brothers and sisters, affection, help and ill feeling between you and brothers and sisters. It also relates to the ears, courage, writing abilities, music, short travels, and neighbours.

Kandam 4: Mother, house, vehicles, pleasures, land and properties.

Kandam 5: Children and their birth, reason for not having children, adoption of remedial measures for having children, when they will be born, gender, their education and careers. Mantras, next life.

Kandam 6: Disease, debts, enemies and court cases. Remedial measures for avoidance.

Kandam 7: Time of marriage, reasons for delay in marriage, direction and distance of residence, name lagnam or ascendant
and planetary positions of the bride or bridegroom. Future life
with husband or wife.

Kandam 8: Longevity, life span, accident and danger to your life, age, month, date, day, time, star, lagnam or ascendant and place
and gives details of the circumstances at the time of death.

Kandam 9: Father- predictions in regard to father, wealth, long travels, guru, pilgrimages, and visit to temples, luck, teaching
from holy men and charitable deeds.

Kandam 10: Career- Profession and employment, future prediction in regard to job or business, change of place, and the positive and negative aspects in your profession.

Kandam 11: Gains- Profits, friends and additional marriages, any marriage, other than a first marriage.

Kandam 12: Expenditure, losses, foreign or overseas travel, your next birth and attainment of salvation.

Kandam 13 is SANTHI PARIHARAM: Last birth, present life,
how many more lives you have, sins committed and the remedial measures for getting rid of the effect of the sins of the past births.

Kandam 14 is DEEKSHAI KANDAM: Avoiding enemies, troubles etc by remedies like wearing Rakshai or talisman and Mantra japam or chanting mantras.

Kandam 15 is AUSHADHA KANDAM: Medicines for long standing disease and the method of taking them.

Note:
Kandams 2 to 12 will give you the future predictions, up to the end of your life from the date of perusal of that Kandam.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Virinchi

SEARCHING YOUR NADI LEAF

If you were to get the reading done, the Nadi astrologer would go through the Nadi leaves one by one and for example, he may ask, \"Is your mother\'s name Josephine\"? If you answer \'yes\' he would read from the same leaf and ask other questions such as, \"Is your father\'s name Richard?\" If you answer \'yes\' he would continue to read from that leaf and ask other questions such as, \"Is your father\'s second name Jonathan?\" and so on. He would not ask you to divulge information and you would be required to answer his questions only with a \'yes\' or \'no\'. If your answer is \'no\' to any question he would continue to ask questions, turning leaves one after another. If your leaf is not found in the first bundle he will bring another bundle until all the details match correctly on one particular leaf, from your \'yes\' answers and your exclusive Nadi leaf is found. This procedure of finding your Nadi leaf sometimes takes many hours.
We can be assured of finding the correct leaf for you and not somebody else\'s that may have been born around the same time as you and is similar to yours only with the help of your answers to the questionnaire as there are several thousands of these Nadi leaves.

nagesh_vejju

Thanks for guide lines Virinchi,

Can you give me the nadi astrology adress, I will and go check. you gave me last time. but i could not find the address.

Regards,
Nagesh

Anoo

Hi
can you also give me contact details of nearest naadi center in hyderabad.
also what exactly do they do and what shuould i expect there

Sharmila

hi anoo...

there in naadi, initially they take ur left thumb impression. they search ur leaf n they ask u some details abt u like ur name, fathers name, mothers name. u onli need to say YES/NO. definitely not other than that.
 once u get confirmed by ur details to them then they start decoding ur leaf.

well its written above abt kandams. u can pick any kandam or all of them(called as general khandam). according to that they translate u ur leaf...

i vl send u the adrress thru U2U. check it out thr.

Samantha

its an interesting thing you guys have in india
i never heard of it

i always wondered what i could be in past life and whats my journey

can someone throw light on it
like how is this working for so many crores of people on earth who keep taking re-births

is this a science like astrology or just out of intution

Ranjana

i dont think its possible to write leaves about all people who will keep taking rebirths
naadi might be limited edition, so it never became popular like astrology

OMkaar

it is said that only 8 lakh people have their naadi leaves available in this world with population of 800 crores

so % is only 0.0001

pallavi

its interesting to know that people can read everything about us from our thumb print.
but why only 8 lakh people can get that done?