Coincidence of Birth date, nakshatra and thithi

Started by thathwamasi, April 11, 2011, 11:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thathwamasi

Hello Learned members,

I will straight away clarify that this post is not intended to get free predictions. I am just curious when I noted something about my forth coming birth day. I have heard that every 19 years, the date of birth and nakshatram falls on the same date and it happened to me when I was 19. This year, on 13th April, I am turning 30, and I noticed that 13th April 2011 is also my nakshatram (aslesha) and the same thithi as I was born in (sukhla dasami). I have never heard of such an occurance. Have anyone else had such a birthday? I am just curious to know this is happening.

Thanks
T
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

Sujay

Well Interesting observation by you. :)  I checked few horoscopes and i found that every 19 years the date of birth and nakshatra matches the birth nakshatra.

But if you analyse deeply you will find that \"at the Birth time\" the nakshatra matches only once every 38 years. :D

thathwamasi

Thanks Sujay. Infact, I checked out the chart on my birth time on my birthdate for 2011. It has lagnam, rasi, mercury, mars and Sun in the same place as of my original chart. Sun is something I can understand. But the others baffle me.
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

gauranggroups

Hi,

First of all, Sun will not have any changes as it moves 1 degree a day. Even it\'ll remain the same in Navamsa Chart as your Birth Chart. Same thing with Lagnam too. Lagnam will not change in any year if you give the right time and check. It\'ll also remain the same in Navamsa Chart too. Regarding Mars and Mercury, they both cannot go far away from Sun. If you check any horo, Mars and Mercury will be there within 1 - 2 houses of Sun. Hence there\'s no wonder it gets repeated like your birth chart.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Sujay

@ thathwamasi  and gaurang

Absolutely right. You said that mercury, mars are also in same place as ur natal chart. But can you please clarify if Mercury and mars are also in the same star and sublord as it was during BIRTH TIME? I feel the transit maybe in the same starlord but may not be in the same sublord compared to birth time.

Since KP is sublord specific, am interested to know from that perspective.