don't worry if you have a bald head
follow these steps :
1. shave off remaining hair
2. daily morning rub your bald head completely with a cloth dipped in RADDISH juice (you can use red onion juice as 2nd alternate).
Do it till your scalp feels the burning sensation
3. Wait for an hour and during this take a cup of gingelly oil and make it luke warm.
Put few drops of this oil in your nose with your fingers by bending your head backwards and inhale strongly.
Put some drops of oil in ears too.
In the end do some oil-pulling by gargling with this oil for 2-3 minutes and spit it.
4. Take TRIPHALA CHURNAM from any good ayurvedic shop and put a spoon of its powder in a cup of water and boil it till it becomes a paste.
5. After 1 hour of applying raddish juice, wash your scalp with this triphala liquid which is warm.
6. Repeat this process for 3 months atleast and if possible do the raddish juice thing at nights before sleep and let your scalp absorb it and remaining process in morning.
7. Take half spoon on triphala churnam with 1 spoon of honey every morning (on empty stomach) and every night before sleep.
8. Wash your head without any shampoo/soap using only luke warm / cold water.
9. During this 3 months, keep shaving your head every 15 days.
10. After 3 months, you will see noticable hair growth on bald areas.
11. Continue this process for another 3 months and you\'ll see your entire scalp covered with black hair.
12. Consume honey, gingelly oil, cow milk, cow ghee, coconut,amla etc hair nutients and imagine yourself with thick hair before every night sleep