Author Topic: Easy methods to RE-Grow hair on Bald head  (Read 62970 times)

Ravi Varma

Natural Cure for Hair Loss
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
yes.
trying both radish juice and finger nails rubbing has helped grow totally lost hair also

Astrology Forums

Easy methods to RE-Grow hair on Bald head
« Reply #31 on: Today at 07:36:46 AM »

Shalu

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2009, 07:32:51 PM »
try having enough protien food like soy milk, tofu, white part of egg daily to help hair grow naturally

Shree

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 01:47:04 PM »
People who have tried applying radish juice to the hair - does it give burning sensation ? I applied radish juice on the scalp but it didnt had the burning sensation. Also anybody aware where the folica hair tincture is available ?

regards

deepa

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2013, 06:42:35 PM »
if your scalp is not burning, then either you didnt rub the juice with a cotton cloth vigorously, or hair pores on your scalp are completely closed (no chance of hair regrowth by natural methods, try only transplantation)

try dipping a thin cotton cloth piece in radish juice and rub on scalp with lot of pressure till scalp color turns pink.

Apparao

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »
I would prefer white onion juice over redonion, if raddish is not available

deepa

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 12:36:57 AM »
yes. white onion contains more medicinal properties which strengthens hair roots and also stimulates hair growth.
only problem will be the stingent smell which wont go even after multiple washes.
so, try n use a hair spray which smells good

Astrology Forums

« Reply #36 on: Today at 07:36:46 AM »

shamita

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2013, 12:32:26 PM »
steps 1 and 2 are enough for most cases of hair loss
have more protein food and biotin supplementing food daily and follow those 2 steps
in 5-6 months you\'ll get back lost hair also

This is really good i have a few bald spots from blow drying my hair too much which arent growing in thanks.

shamita

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
what about girls then..???

these days it is seen in the gal\'s head that a patch of hair lost/ thin hair at the starting end of the hair-partition.

how to grow hair their?

great idea but doesnt over washing your hair make your hair more dry.

shamita

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
great post, thank you so much. any certain brand i should take or any supplement would do.  i have extreme hair loss including bald spots, if you could post yoga aasna for hair loss, or maybe post a link so, i could do them. thanks

shamita

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2013, 01:00:16 PM »
Following are some of the less commonly known and yet astonishingly simple hair loss remedies. They are absolutely natural with zero side effects.

2.      Coconut milk is another magic potion for your hair. Take a dry coconut and grate it. Grind to a fine paste and then sieve through a soft fine cloth to collect the milk of the coconut. Make around 1-2 cups of milk depending on the length of your hair. Apply the milk on the scalp and hair and leave to dry. Keep it for about 2 hrs and then rinse your hair with normal water (do not apply shampoo). This will leave the pure coconut oil in your hair. Keep the oil for 24 hours and shampoo the following day. This process will make your hair softer and smoother to touch and you will see an almost immediate drastic reduction in your rate of hair loss. For chronic cases of hair loss, do this once a week. Eventually once the problem is resolved completely, you can do this once in 2 or 3 weeks. It helps not only in reducing hair fall but also improves the overall health and texture of hair.

~~~~~~ can i use canned coconut milk or does it have to be organic.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter