Many people suffer from the problem of bad breath. Some have it due to some unhygienic habits as not brushing teeth properly or not gargling the mouth after eating meals and some have because of some oral health reasons as some gum problems. There are certain foods which really give a bad odor from the mouth after eating them as onion, garlic, chick peas, radish etc. the problem of bad breath can be tackles easily with some home remedies if there are no serious dental or oral problems in the mouth.
1. Clean teeth regularly with neem paste.
2. Wash mouth with a tsp of Triphalachurna or neem bark powder dissolved in warm water 3 to 4 times a day.
3. Yaaluka (green cardamom) is an excellent mouth freshener.
4. The decoction of dhania (coriander) can be used as mouthwash.
5. The gargles of cold decoction of aloe vera mixed with honey is very effective in chronic bad breath.
6. Cinnamon is a very good spice to reduce the bad breathes. You can boil it in water and use it to gargle to tackle bad breath.
7. Cinnamon stick can be kept in the mouth to prevent bad breath.
8. Basil leaves helps in reducing bad breath. You can chew few of them or can us either water to gargle the mouth.
9. You can boil some cumin seeds, mint leaves, basil leaves in water. You can drink this water or can use it to gargle. It reduces the bad breath as all these things have some refreshing agents in them.
10. Drink lemon water after your food.