How to cure tonsils without Operation

Started by sonipravin, July 19, 2010, 03:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonipravin

Text

The best and the most effective remedy for Tonsils which I was advised and have experienced:

When we get up early in the morning, without drinking any water/tea/brushing your teeth just take pure Haldi Powder on your palm and use your slightly wet index finger (this finger because it is convenient though any finger can be used) and apply haldi on it. After this open your mouth with your tongue out (In olden days Doctors would verify our throat in this manner) and see the tonsils in the mirror in front of you. You will find 2 tonsils at both end deep inside on the top -- one to the left and the other to the right. Apply this haldi on the finger at that yellowish spot (this is puss) and rub it gently. Keep your mouth open as long as possible -- 30 second, 60 seconds or more. You will feel immediately relief. Do this for 3 days and your tonsils are gone but in case of Chronic and most advanced stage operation is the only answer.

Putting your index finger inside requires at least 2/3 times trial as you are liable to bite your finger initially through reflex action. But once you practise it you will get over it.

Pravin Kumar

SaSirEkha

sonipravin

This is my personal experience.

Everyone in my family (4 of them) have been operated for Tonsils but I am lucky to have cured it without any operation.
Wake up in the morning and without taking any water/tea etc. (Mouth should be dry totally) take a teaspoon or more of Haldi on your palm and open your mouth and bring out the tongue to the maximum extent possible and watch your throat in the mirror. You will find puss like formation on both left and right, deep inside. These are tonsils.

You have to take the haldi on the finger tip and put the finger inside and apply it on this puss. Initially you are likely to bite yourself instintively but slowlly you will succeed in your 3rd or 4th attempt. After applying the haldi hold it for as long as you can. You can  close your mouth but Haldi should be there for as long as possible say 5 or 10 or even 15 minutes. The more time you can hold it the better. After that wash your mouth with water.

Do this for 3/4 days and you will find you are totally cured of Tonsils. In Chronic case this may not work but it normally always works.

Pravin Kumar

gauranggroups

But it\'s very difficult to do, Mr.Pravin. How will you insert your finger till the tonsils? You\'ll start getting vomiting sensation, nah?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

sonipravin

Dear Gaurang,

Have you tried inserting your finger in the mouth? I told you initially it will take 3/4 attempts. I had to try only thrice to succeed the first day and subsequently it was easy. The normal reaction in my case and many others who informed me, was to bite their finger intinctively. Once you succeed then you are sure to cure tonsils unless and until it is Chronic.

You could use drinking haldi in milk at night, the last thing before going to sleep. Haldi in this case will have a mild positive reaction.

Pravin Kumar

gauranggroups

Dear Mr.Pravin,

I don\'t have Tonsils. I just asked my doubt here on behalf of others. But I tried doing it after seeing your reply. Yeah, you are right. After 2 - 3 attempts, we can do it even if we feel little vomiting sensation. I hope this info you\'ve given here will be useful to people who suffers with Tonsils.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

saikiran

gargle with luke warm salaline water 3-3 times daily

ARYA

simply take azithromycin(azikem-500) one tablet daily for 3 days you will be fine.....

drkiranelr

arya these antibiotics are for temporary relief only.if you want permanent cure you should go to the homoeopathy and ayurveda