Grounding Exercise - to balance all energies

Started by Light Warrior, November 04, 2010, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light Warrior

Grounding exercise will release all negative energies from body and will relax all chakras so that you can feel good within 5 minutes.

Stand barefoot if possible so you get a good contact with your feet and the ground. Feet a bit apart, as much as it feels comfortable to you, usually about a foot, but less will also do. Straighten up your body, let your arms hang along your body, palms inside.
Close your eyes if that helps you to concentrate.
Feel energy coming up from the ground into your feet. Grow roots from your feet downwards into the ground. Think about them.
How are they? Thin, thick, straight, contorted, spread out?

Once you have imagined your roots start to feel them and draw up energy through them.
You\'ll feel it in your feet and then little by little use your thought and your breathing in to draw it up through out your body and the chakras

1st chakra (genitals, pubis and a bit further up) red,
2nd chakra (lower belly up to your navel) orange,
3rd chakra (navel to diaphragm) yellow,
4th chakra (the heart) green,
5th chakra (the throat) blue,
6th chakra (third eye) indigo,
7th chakra (crown of the head) violet.

If you can manage that feel the energy going out gently from the top of your head.
Your arms and hands should feel very relaxed and heavy, warming up little by little.
Pull the energy up to your elbows and shoulders. If you find it difficult just imagine your blood flowing and you\'ll feel it ok.
Stay there, grounded for a while, as much as you like or it feels comfortable.

Then, little by little start moving your fingers, your hands, feel your feet and then as last open your eyes.
It is a very simple exercise and it will make you feel so much better!
Try doing that when you get out of bed in the morning or anytime you feel stressed out! You won\'t imagine, but I can do that sitting on my office chair as well and that works wonders!

Seetaram

thanks for this post
i tried this last night and had a very much relieving dream
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Ravi Varma

superb and useful post
after i started practicing this, i never had nightmares and wakeup with fresh mind

Apparao

this is very useful.
practice it before sleep and you wont have disturbing dreams as all the negative energy thrown on you by others during day will be grounded

Anoo

i started practicing this and it has been working great

Star Dust

this works perfectly for me too
i recommend it to anyone who has disturbing sleep and frequent dreams(nightmares)
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Bhavani

i\'ve tried this and got relieved from disturbing dreams, soul leaching etc

NaveenK

Tried this and it really works. Concentration is key.

Akhil Goel

Thank started practicing not up to the mark still but still better and relaxed. My calf muscles pain little less after doing it