Yogic Revolution in India - by baba Ramdev

Started by JayTee, August 15, 2009, 09:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranjana

words are okay but why do they need to wear saffron robes and grow beards.
they look awful in those getups

Ravi Varma

why is this fellow gaining more and more interest in indirect politics
he said he will not directly contest elections but will act as king maker and promote \'his\' men

msrhprasad

Good Day.

Very Good Topic by Sree.Jay TEE.

Baba Ram Dev is a Role Models for us.. how to live?

now a days we are spending thousand of money on Hospitals ...
spoiling our lives..

I am follower of Baba Ram Dev.

Sincerely,
prasad

orangeprince

I need the energy and dedication to practice yoga but right now there are too many things and am very disappointed that am unable to dedicate time and energy :(
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

orangeprince

But who ever calls himself godmen swami or baba beware a real yogi who has no \"I\" do not publicize the way most of the babas these days do.They just do their work silently.

deepa

recently one lady was admitted in hospital for consuming a herbal medicine made by baba ramdev\'s company for hair growth.
Her breathing was obstructed and that powder blocked her food pipe.

ramdev looks like a yoga teacher but making medicines should not be allowed by govt. bcos he\'s not a qualified doctor
when will people wake up and understand

orangeprince

Hmm i agree with Deepa there, anyway am using his shampoo and soap.They are quite good i must say.

Shree

This is one case out of so many people buying different medicines from the Ramdev\'s prescription. People do not have time to prepare the ayurvedic medicines prescribed and many of the plants and herbs recomended in the ayurvedic are not visible in any city. So people rely on the medicines sold.

Personally i have not tried or relied on any his medicines so not making any recomendation.

gauranggroups

Whatever Deepa said is right. If he\'s a trained in Ayurveda, no harm in giving medicines or if he is coming in any particular disciplic succession that\'s having any particular medicines, then also it\'s fine. People can\'t play with other\'s health just for sake their business.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

pallavi

ramdev is kidnapped and moved to haridwar
his hunger strike was a publicity stunt

only honesty inside your heart will win.
Anna Hazare had it so he got what he demanded(though partially)

ramdev was not honest, so he was kicked off