Planets and Signs supporting Music and Arts ?

Started by Ravi Varma, February 11, 2010, 09:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

see the other topic in this subforum about rahman
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

dridge

As a Taurus; I\'ve always been good at writing poetry and songs. Guys use to pay me in high school to write poems for them to give to there girl friends. I\'m still chasing that crazy dream of singing and song writing.

Seetaram

if 5th cusp sublord is placed on constellation of a planet occupying LEO sign, then that person will have sound knowledge and understanding of music, drama, dance etc
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

utkaarsh

being a taurean moon sign, i agree the  liking towards arts & creativity, had a book of poetry published though it was for personal circulation, gifted the first book to my sis who loved my writing, also had some expericen in short story writing, but am pathetic at singing .....
yes like dridge made money on V-day, rose day in college due to my 4 liners

Sushma

i guess writing comes through 3rd house and music through 5th house
so if 3 & 5 are connected to libra or leo then one becomes a composer

Anoo

right sushma
if 5th house strongest significator and also sublord is venus and if that venus is placed in leo or libra, then one will have good judgement and creativity in music.

if same venus is connnected to 10th cusp he/she will work in music and also if 10th sublord is in constellation of a planet in leo, libra, taurus then he will try to make music as his profession

HPG777

in western, people born with a taurus midheaven and a well places venus are good singers  :)