Rajinikanth's Fate and Horoscope

Started by Samantha, October 04, 2010, 10:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shree

No Gaurang sir,
I work in a bank. I tried switching off my internet before visiting the the site, so i could see that its not working. Yes have interest in technology innovation and also some interest in Astrology, but not time finding time and energy to pursue it seriously.

gauranggroups

Shree,

Oh, in Bank! I thought you should be in to Web Designing..

It\'s good to know that you have interest in technology innovation and Astrology. Wish you that you\'ll get time and energy to pursue your passions seriously!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Bhavani

i dont think his next movie will release atleast in this year

Apparao

If Rajinikanth does the mistake of entering into politics now  through BJP, he will fail miserably.
He has crossed his prime now undergoing sade-sathi and also sani mahadasa.
This time is suitable only for an occassional movie and more time in spiritual deeds.

Srikanth

I don't think Rajinikanth will make the mistake of his life by joining politics (any party) now.
He might show some favor towards BJP due to Modi's leadership.

Ajith might be future successor of Jayalalithaa, if he shows some dynamism

deepa

Rajinikanth said that Jayalalithaa lost 1996 elections because of him (speaking against her).
He will not join any party officially, but may support Modi/BJP in 2019 elections openly.
His upcoming movie Robot 2.0 could be his last attempt at commercial boxoffice

Abishek Or

@Virinchi  sir

Now that Rajini has become old. What is the chance of baahubali star Prabhas becoming  a pan India star .  Is there a chance for prabhas to shine as as All India superstar ?

Virinchi

Prabhas peak was bahubali. He cannot carry that image for long.
Rajnikanth will face few more flops
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Abishek Or

Quote from: Virinchi on January 02, 2019, 05:46:27 PM
Does that mean
all movies post baahubali will fail ?
              Or
that  he will be restricted to regional industry instead of becoming pan india superstar ?

Abishek Or

Quote from: Virinchi on January 02, 2019, 05:46:27 PM
Does that mean  Prabhas will be restricted to regional industry instead of becoming pan india superstar ?