News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

Zimbabwe will struggle with Bat and can win only if target is reachable in last 30 mins of 2nd innings

Virinchi

SAF are struggling till 13:00 IST
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Shree

Quote from: Virinchi on March 02, 2015, 08:08:25 AM

We can also give a slight chance to Ireland. You know we have a big heart but not enough for South Africans  :P[/color]

Great work - South Africa had a great heart for Pakis or rather Safers had a brain freeze. Nobody was looking to graft and steady the innings.

Virinchi

Ireland should pick all ZImbabwe batsmen before 16:38 IST to ensure they remain in contest for QF berth, else ZIM can create a 'mauka' for WI
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

Did you all see the symmetry in both the ODI's today, let's see if a similar symmetry in gameplay happens tomorrow's (2) games
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

BlackDeath

32nd Match,  Pool -A,  AUS vs SL,  Sydney

Toss -  Srilanka
Match -  Australia :)
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

Star Dust

In Australia vs Sri Lanka match at Sydney, toss winner at 14:00 will lose match that starts at 14:30.
India can play QF against Bangladesh as a small possibility of upset on monday
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

surajnayyar

Aus : 7 of Coins
SL : 4 of Coins
Winner : Aus

NZ : The wheel of fortune
Afg : 8 of Swords
Winner : NZ
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

utkaarsh

Tomorrow - 8th march - Sunday ( day nos - 8,1,1,3)

Expect it to be medium scoring, but good start is surely expected, Power plays will be full of action, middle overs will be slow, can expect delays due to interruption
spinners will be vital and expect a minor collapse in second half of atleast one innings , the team which can come out of collapses better will win match
Australia have an advantage ....Sri Lanka will fight back hard .... will that fight be enough .....might be difficult

Key players -
Starc,Maxwell,Finch
Dilshan, Malinga, Herath ( his injurt might hurt SL )

MSDhoniFan991

Winner: - Australia

Day Number 8 and Sri Lanka name number 9 .. not good.

4 can be friendly with 8 . so Australia should dominate.