News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utkaarsh

Quote from: rajsukh on February 04, 2015, 10:45:32 PM
IF we look at the official website of icc cricket world cup, we can find interesting schedule in quarter finals and semi finals..
Simple the draw is decided not the venue and teams

A1 v B4 - QF winner will play winner of A3 v B2

A2 v B3 - QF winner will play winner of A4 v B1

The draw above is sacrosanct and fixed,

Next decided- Aus plays QF (Adelaide) on 20th , NZ plays QF on 21st (Wellington), 

Remaining QF Criteria - Allocation of 2 "next highest ranked" Pool A teams to QF Venues

If SRI LANKA qualifies to play in a QF, then it will be played at the SCG on Wednesday 18 March, regardless of where SRI LANKA finishes on the Pool A table.

If ENGLAND qualifies to play in a QF, then it will be played at the MCG on Thursday 19 March, regardless of where ENGLAND finishes on the Pool A table.

Group B teams fit in as per draw mentioned in second/third line

Semi Final - Keeping it simple ,
Aus play SF on 26th-SCG, NZ plays on 24th-Auckland ( unless they face each other, where higher finisher in group stage gets advantage ), other SF is default
If both Aus/NZ don't qualify for SF, then remaining highest seed plays on 24th-SCG 

Same format was used in last world cup2011 - the draw cannot change

Varenya

Indian team's chances are almost finished even before warmup matches begin.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Ishant Sharma are still injured and doubtful for world cup. Rohit Sharma also has not yet recovered from hamstring injury.
There is a specualtion that Yuvraj Singh might fly to Australia next week if Rohit does not improve.

Australia is also taking some risk by playing semi-recovered Michael Clarke.
3 captains (clarke, bailey, smith) will play in same team

SSB

Sun, Mar 29, 2015 - MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

FINAL:     AUSTRALIA v/s INDIA

utkaarsh

@ SSB, Agree Buddy .... Add NZ as the only threat to a above !!

Bhavani

Australia can cross semi-final hurdle too as only starlord is not helping but subs helping (unless opponent is not too strong) and can go on to win final (unless opponent is nzl)

surajnayyar

@Utkaarsh....if Australia meets India in the finals, can they beat them ? As per your post, australia's chances are bleak against India...Numerology favours India more on 29th march, 2015.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

utkaarsh

Winning tournament finals generally need strong numbers for captains as well, although Dhoni has slightly better stars over Clarke, Bailey and Smith, but not very strong,if Kohli takes over,he has the best stars
the other good thing is finals is in Mars(Aries) period just same as WC 2011,but the day-Sunday and date shows advantage Australia

Had it been any non-major finals,i would surely have said-India has no chance,but in this case- I am hopeful of India's encore especially if Virat leads/scores enough to dominate the game

ReVan

ICC World Cup Warm-up Matches, Afghanistan v India at Adelaide, Feb 10, 2015

Winner of Toss wins the match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

Afghanistan, England, India, Sri Lanka use blue jerseys in this World Cup with India's shade slightly sky blue.
How will Eng and Lanka fare ?

ReVan

ICC WORLD CUP WARM-UP New Zealand v South Africa at Christchurch | Feb 11, 2015 (11:00 local | 22:00 GMT | 03:30 IST)
ICC WORLD CUP WARM-UP Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe at Lincoln | Feb 11, 2015 (11:00 local | 22:00 GMT | 03:30 IST)

Winner of Toss looses this match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.